Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat

the final cast for AS6 cannot be true. I missed when All Stars used to be Miss C. and the rest of the top 2 of the season. 

Now it is whoever lives in LA or has a clear schedule. 

EDIT: I want to know who made the executive decision to cast Ginger. not once but 3 times

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who wants to see jiggly compete again :rip:

as6 looking like Leftover Stars

Trinity KB is going to snatch 

• 5 months later...
Ricardo

they're taking forever to announce the cast :triggered: I'm excited because if the rumours are right there's barely a very obvious winner this time

BlingNotTheMusic

I really hope this cast list is FAKE

No real "all stars" here, they didn't even do good in their own season :sharon: Seems they care more about making a show than having a quality season.

Edit: What about Gigi Goode? Krystal Method? Miss Vanjie? The Vixen? Peppermint? Nina Bonina? Kim Chi? Pearl? Max? Adore? Courtney Act? Ivy Winters? WILLAM? Carmen Carrera? Raven?

Enigma

I used to hate this cast but I kinda live now. The main problem I had with 3-4-5 was that there was one clear winner (or two to three very, very obvious finalists) in a weak-ish cast (except 4 which was stellar besides the 3 first outs). But this is kinda reversed, they're all pretty weak so it's literally a season of just wildcards, which I live for. Ginger's inclusion kinda ruins that, but oh well. I'm excited to see who gets a redemption and who doesn't.

HIM820
12 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I really hope this cast list is FAKE

No real "all stars" here, they didn't even do good in their own season :sharon: Seems they care more about making a show than having a quality season.

There are no prewritten qualifications for “All Stars” except priorly being on Drag Race. If they’re just going to keep casting the same tops from every season until they win then that’s no fun. Production asks these girls to join the season by keeping eyes on them and what work they’re doing/if they do work for WOW, which is a big difference than making a cast tape and auditioning. You are comparing how each queen did on their respective original seasons, but I think the casting and producers know more when it comes to their current level of talent. 

I am very excited for this because even when All Stars seasons are lackluster, it’s so nice seeing to see queens for earlier seasons having huge turnarounds or get second revivals within the fan base/tours etc (Tatianna) 

though I am little more looking forward to  International All Stars ! 

BlingNotTheMusic
15 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

casting and producers know more when it comes to their current level of talent. 

Sure because they care more about producing a "reality" competition and having a "redemption" season for AS3 :stalkga: double win for S4 and ANOTHER (justified) redemption in s5

I'm not the only one who thinks it's lame. Also US Drag race has become an overproduced mess so I suppose I shouldn't expect different from All Stars. International seasons of drag race are all we have left lol

Edit: literally none of the queens in the alleged cast reveal did anything remotely interesting. At least s2 of all stars had a lot of fierce competition and a lot of high placing queens. You really had no idea who would win. But this cast is like...we don't really care who wins lmao

Thomas P
16 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

The Vixen? Nina Bonina? Kim Chi? Pearl? Max? Adore? Courtney Act? WILLAM? Carmen Carrera? Raven?

These ones will NEVER come back. Some either hate Rupaul, World of Wonder or both, others (Kim Chi in particular) don’t wanna jeopardize their brands by potentially messing up bad on an All Stars season so it’s really not worth it for them.  

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
10 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

hough I am little more looking forward to  International All Stars ! 

It’s gonna be the best season of the show since All Stars 2, mark my words. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ronald Allen

I think this comes out May 7/14.  We should get a cast announcement this week hopefully . 

Im excited for this season but Silky ,Eureka and Ginger?? :wtfga: They will be the loud producing trio. :enigma:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Ronald Allen
Just now, Thomas P said:

It’s gonna be the best season of the show since All Stars 2, mark my words. 

This or Int All Stars cause that will only have 6 episodes. 

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

alsemanche

@PartySick @FATCAT @Glamourpuss can we pin a post about using spoilers OR have the title say that there are spoilers? Just for the sake of people who open the thread and are clueless that it's full of spoilers, especially that the previous drag race threads were spoiler-free.

Not pooping on anyone's party, I just opened it and was bombarded by spoilers and I don't think others would want that :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived