Spoiler

Don't answer

miley-cyrus3.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berlinforme
10 hours ago, kadikaadoS said:

Honestly, I don't believe Ru hates trans people. Ru gave jobs to trans people much earlier than it was trendy. Half the cast of Starrbooty is trans, he hired Candis Cayne in the earlier seasons of RPDR when NOBODY was speaking about trans rights or advocacy. Ru did lots of benefits for the community all her life...

Ru's views on drag are old fashioned, but he's an old person. Most people lie, Ru just tells you honestly how he feels. I don't support his views, I just understand where he comes from.

That sketch "woman or tranny" where they put photos of people and the contestants had to guess if they were "trannies" or cis women never had any trans person, all the "trannies" were cis gay dragqueens. People were offended by the use of the T word.

And in all honesty, I think the problem is the people who hate the word tranny. Tranny is a p0rn nom. It's used by hookers and/or p0rn performers. Who are the people complaining about the T word? The trans that came out late in life, who lived a life of priviledge that the people who were pushed into the sex work life didn't. It's like they were saying "I am better than those trans that make a living as sex workers, don't call me tranny because I am not a hooker, I am better than they are" but these people who earn their livelyhood on the streets, people who are called tranny everyday of their lifes that battled so a priviledged white college professor can transition in his late 40's and be offended bu the the word tranny, because they think they are so much better than the girls gaining their money on the streets. A good example of this is Caitlyn Jenner. I remember watching her show and how conceited she was, she judged the girls who had to earn their livelyhood through prostitution.

In my personal opinion sex workers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the priviledged people.

Sorry about the rant.

Thanks for that nuanced analysis! 

CataleyaDeters

I am just here for sonice and jiggly ...This will be so interesting maybe we get a trans women as a winner this would mean the world to me.... The think with rupaul is that the most important Drag Queen in the queer liberation where Trans...Marsha P. Johnson , Carmen , Venus something ...They build houses they were mothers to so many great children!! So when I am 30 Famous / Wealthy I will adopt a bunch of children and just give them a place to be and grow how they want!!! So saying Transwomen shouldn´t compete in the olympics of drag is stupid ...cause they invented some form of Drag...I want at least one transwomen every season of RPDR....Like they have at leasst one big girl every season (for good reasons) 

Cataleya Deters

JINNOCIDE

idk if anyone already post it, I thought AS6 was announced lmao

anyway here's the top 4:

Spoiler

Eureka
Ginger Minj
Ra'jah
Sonique

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

They need to give this show a break, come back in a year for godsake. 

CantGetEnough
1 minute ago, Noir said:

They need to give this show a break, come back in a year for godsake. 

All-Stars specifically is terrible though. They don't offer enough seasons between castings, preferential treatment is given to newer queens, and it's incredibly scripted (you mean MIZ CRACKER won that many lip sync for your legacies? the trixie redemption arc in season 3? the double-win season 4?). All Stars 2 worked because it was highly competitive and, in theory, (almost) any queen could have won despite Alaska being the favorite. These days you have 1 or 2 "robbed" queens that generally are guaranteed a win and the entire season is a redemption arc for them to receive their crown. 

MessyTop
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

That many episodes? Are we having like, three double safes? :awkney:

Reveal hidden contents

Don't answer

miley-cyrus3.jpg

They have more contestants in each season 

GagaSine
45 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

This is off topic but since the thread is active 

do y’all think Trixie mattel can sing?

She’s passable at singing, I would say she’s better than most drag queens who need a ton of post production help to not sound tone deaf 

Anyway I’m excited to see more of Scarlet Envy. Also I know her season just ended this year but I would die to see Crystal Methyd again, even if she was just a guest. :flutter: Jan’s there so why not Crystal.

Born This Way

Following the spoilers for AS6 has been so wild and surprising.

Spoiler

Personally I'm rooting for 2 trans winners next year, Sonique and Mik.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Kadikaado
4 hours ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

All-Stars specifically is terrible though. They don't offer enough seasons between castings, preferential treatment is given to newer queens, and it's incredibly scripted (you mean MIZ CRACKER won that many lip sync for your legacies? the trixie redemption arc in season 3? the double-win season 4?). All Stars 2 worked because it was highly competitive and, in theory, (almost) any queen could have won despite Alaska being the favorite. These days you have 1 or 2 "robbed" queens that generally are guaranteed a win and the entire season is a redemption arc for them to receive their crown. 

I agree with everything you said. Season 3 was Bendela's to win. People cry over Shangela's, but the real winner is Bendela.

The Tea is Miz Cracker lost that last lipsync and they had to shoot it again so it wouldn't be so clear that she totally lost. Also, her half ass split is pathetic, if you can't split, so don't split, find another gimmick that works for you.

The thing about All Stars is that ANYONE can enter it right now. So, I want a season with mixed cast, american girls and foreign girls. The girls from UK version Baga, Divina, girls from Thailand that can speak english (Vanda Miss Joaquin <3),girls from the Netherlands (not Miss Abby O Meh Boring), Canada... A mixed season is all we need.

We also need a fashion season with Violet, Valentina, Shea, Brooke Lynn, Asia, Jaida, Roxxxy and all that girls that can sew. I envision a fashion season like Project Runway with Tim Gunn mentoring the girls making their best drag outfits possible.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

GagaSine
28 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

We are on AS6 already? Didn't we have AS5 like literally 2 months ago? :poot:

It’s crazy to me that they film drag race like six months before it airs :air: i would hate waiting for everything to be ‘official’ I.e. aired

Archived