Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

COOOK
On 8/8/2020 at 3:41 AM, MessyTop said:

I don't see this as denying her participation though. She's just thankful she's being loved, right?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

If Asia is in I hope Kameron joins her, those two's chemistry together could carry the whole season :enigma:

I'm sure that if Kameron is not in the cast, he'd still receive the call to be a Lip-sync Assassin :pray:

I LOVE RuPaul's Drag Race/All Stars. 

The fashion, the comedy, the talent are always so damn amazing. 

Hope the lypsinc assassins will be back, the All Stars 5 formula was, to me, the BEST one. They serve it new city style - RuBylon. :cryga::oops::firega:

Can't wait to discover the season 13 and All Stars 6 

MessyTop

UPDATE from the spoiler sub

Spoiler

Very Likely: Jan, Asia, Sonique

Keep a CLOSE eye on: Ginger, Kameron, Nina West

Likely: Scarlet Envy, Plastique, Yara, Silky

Possible: Jade Jolie, Laila, Shuga Cain

Unlikely: Laganja, Jessica Wild, TKB, DiDa, Adore

Gracious Gaga

I don’t understand why they do SO many all stars seasons.  They should give new queens a chance 

♥ Kindness Police.

Levine

I stanned Jan last season, but why did she accept this early to be on AS? You're not ready girl and I feel they'd give her a bad editing.

COOOK
17 minutes ago, Levine said:

I stanned Jan last season, but why did she accept this early to be on AS? You're not ready girl and I feel they'd give her a bad editing.

Precisely S12 queens, with gigs and bookings cut short out of the pandemic, couldn't shine that much or build more reputation and hype so when AS6 airs in 2021 Jan will immediately make up for lost time with more bookings and stuff. This is actually a smart move and I can't blame her for claiming the complete Ru-girl experience that the pandemic took away from the S12 queens.

This is assuming things will get much better of course... :huntyga:

CyanDante
27 minutes ago, Levine said:

I heard they called Heidi as well, but she declined.

I hope Jan can get a run like Monique or Monet, who also came on All Stars right after their seasons. Because the talent is all there. :pray:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

No matter the cast, I really hope the AS5 format is pulled. Forever.

I wouldn't mind them going back to the Legacy format. Hell, I wouldn't even mind the For-Your-Life format!

AS5 had such an incredible and talented lineup of queens that simply did not get to shine in that format, bar the top three (whom I felt didn't even get to shine as much because of that format).

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Babel said:

Where’s Nina Bonina? She’d sweep  

d32eb7ffd6c12e5e-nina-bonina-brown-gifs- 

She is so so so so talented, and her dry charisma is so funny.

That said, she's mentioned that she'd want to be in the right headspace if she ever returned, right? I know she's also talked about how she's hesitant because the team would rather revolve her around a plot-line of another queen, than let her run be held on its own (I think this was specifically said around Shea and AS5).

1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I don’t understand why they do SO many all stars seasons.  They should give new queens a chance 

It gives VH1 and WOW good ratings, I think.

While I agree that AS seasons would do well with a little more spacing out (AS3 and AS4 both premiering at different ends of the same year was... a bit much), I don't mind it at all. I don't even mind the triple-returning queens (Manila, Latrice, Alexis, Jujubee), as they are all generally great competitors and even greater television.

But yeah, I would love if the seasons were spaces out a bit more, to give more emphasis on the regular seasons. Season 12 benefited from this, in my opinion, as the only preceding seasons were a normal season, and UK. It also helped that it had an incredible cast of girls!

32 minutes ago, Levine said:

In my opinion, I think she's the most "All-Star" ready from that cast, in the sense that what she gave on her regular season was already good enough to win several challenges- she just happened to be outshined, and primarily through some weird and whacky judging (before she fairly left, of course).

If she's mentally prepared to do it again so soon, I'm not sure if there are any areas she needs to vastly improve on (except for maybe toning down some bits and pieces of her comedic presentation).

But I'm also afraid that they'd give her some whack edit. I fear that for every queen, because the show is not particular great at that!

1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

UPDATE from the spoiler sub

Reveal hidden contents

Very Likely: Jan, Asia, Sonique

Keep a CLOSE eye on: Ginger, Kameron, Nina West

Likely: Scarlet Envy, Plastique, Yara, Silky

Possible: Jade Jolie, Laila, Shuga Cain

Unlikely: Laganja, Jessica Wild, TKB, DiDa, Adore

For the show's sake, I do hope it returns to the Legacy format, so as to diversify the winners set (especially since AS seasons are so short).

Because

Spoiler

Asia, Jan, and Ginger would absolutely kill it, and unfortunately monopolize the season like Shea, Cracker, and Juju did with AS5's format

3 points in and ready for more

Kulture Kiari

So what I've read on other Drag Race threads, Adore, Heidi, Laganaja, and Gigi Goode all declined for All Stars. 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Kulture Kiari said:

So what I've read on other Drag Race threads, Adore, Heidi, Laganaja, and Gigi Goode all declined for All Stars. 

Yes they all declined. Nina Bonina has being saying no since AS4. 
Originally Nina west and Kameron said no to AS6 and they cast Dida and Jessica Wild as alternates. Then Nina and Kameron changed their mind and said yes, hence Dida and Jessica got dropped 

Archived