Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Asia, Laganja, Nina B'onina, Peppermint, Kim Chi, Willam (I know it's impossibile but still), Gigi Goode, there are many queens actually but producers need to pay them a lot to get them on the show. 

I'd like to see Asia and Peppermint. Willam, LMAO. I f*cking wish... Imagine the gag if they somehow got her.

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sorry but I’m genuinely liking the cast! Can’t lie I could’ve done with a break from Silky and the fact peppermint isn’t there is so upsetting coz I adore her especially Post season! Love the fact adores back too. Overall I think my final 4 would be Asia, Adore, Nina & Scarlett/ Jan/ Plastique! Can’t lie, would’ve liked to of seen a few more season 12 girls coz they were great!

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Red Velvet

I don't know about you guys, but if Silky is indeed on, I hooe she gets a redemption a la Roxxxy.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

RahrahWitch

If Asia is in I hope Kameron joins her, those two's chemistry together could carry the whole season :enigma:

Dominic

Hmm, i wish they would bring more queens back from the earlier series. Scarlet and Silky could be replaced, no where near AS territory yet. Plastique would be good as she has been a social powerhouse since DR. 

I was hoping for Kim Chi, Laganja, Tammie, Pandora, Kameron... i know most of these were probably asked and declined though.

I was reading something last week that said Jessica confirmed she wasn't in it but who knows. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

gagzus
1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

If they're still filming S13, we probably won't get a new season till...January or so? I'm cool with this. Drag Race needs a break between seasons, and the back-to-back seasons format can be exhausting. AS6 doesn't seem too exciting- I mean, who's really left?

The first season we’re getting is DRUK2 in January apparently, they’re gonna finish filming it in November when U.K. social distancing rules are suspended, the. S13 will premiere in Feb/March and AS6 next July/August time 

gagzus
10 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Hmm, i wish they would bring more queens back from the earlier series. Scarlet and Silky could be replaced, no where near AS territory yet. Plastique would be good as she has been a social powerhouse since DR. 

I was hoping for Kim Chi, Laganja, Tammie, Pandora, Kameron... i know most of these were probably asked and declined though.

I was reading something last week that said Jessica confirmed she wasn't in it but who knows. 

I was hoping for Peppermint, Kameron, Pandora and Sonique (1 our of 4 I guess) since the recent fan love for them and Dida too has skyrocketed. Dida already said she’d do All Stars on Race Chaser the other week too.

It’s such a shame we’re never gonna get Willam, Courtney, The Vixen or Pearl on any AS seasons too

Hurem
2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

If they're still filming S13, we probably won't get a new season till...January or so? I'm cool with this. Drag Race needs a break between seasons, and the back-to-back seasons format can be exhausting. AS6 doesn't seem too exciting- I mean, who's really left?

Drag Race had the same airing schedule for a few years now. One season airs mid-late Q1 and the second one sometime in Q2. We were never getting anything before January anyways. I think they'll stick to the same schedule.

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Drag Race had the same airing schedule for a few years now. One season airs mid-late Q1 and the second one sometime in Q2. We were never getting anything before January anyways. I think they'll stick to the same schedule.

I know - I figured with COVID it might be affected, you know, like everything else. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Hurem
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I know - I figured with COVID it might be affected, you know, like everything else. :bear:

The only thing that might've been affected was the filming schedule and considering they filmed S13, it's pretty much confirmed things are going as usual.

DRUK probably won't be aired this year though. :( 

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

The only thing that might've been affected was the filming schedule and considering they filmed S13, it's pretty much confirmed things are going as usual.

DRUK probably won't be aired this year though. :( 

Oh, so they finished S13? I assumed it was still going, since the OP says it started in July? Anyway, yea I hope it stays on track.

I loved season 1 or DRUK! So, so good. I still need to see Canada’s Drag Race.

i don't remember ARTPOP

COOOK

ooofff.... S11 + Jan......... :saladga: :saladga:

I was hoping at least for Laganja with an epic comeback ("c'mon All Stars Six, let's get sickening!!") or that Nina Bo'nina Brown would be feeling ready but looks like she's not yet :ohno:

Archived