💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Borislshere
28 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The only All Stars season that would matter at this point is an All Winners edition. Plain and simple.

Exactly! I know many of the previous winners had said they'd come back. I think at this point the only ones we'd miss would be Tyra and Sharon which I'm fine with tbh 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover
50 minutes ago, Renie said:

All stars... again?!:saladga: They’re gonna run out of queens soon 

Yea, uhm...this was announced...already? :bear:

edit: Okay, I see it's just rumors. Jaremi sure is...confident with those Tweets. Yikes.

i don't remember ARTPOP

SharkmanthaC
47 minutes ago, Renie said:

All stars... again?!:saladga: They’re gonna run out of queens soon 

I think they should do an All Stars of like all the top queens from All Stars.  The talent that would be on that.

I thought that gif was going to say Alyssa was returning.  I'd be here for it honestly. 

@rumours we need to discuss this. 

she/her/hers

rumours
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Asia O'Hara

Nina West

Plastique Tiara

Scarlet Envy

Silky Nutmeg Ganache 

Dida Ritz 

Jessica Wild

Sonique

Jan

Yara Sofia

Adore Delano

I’m the most excited to see Sonique, Yara, Dida, and Jessica from that list. 

I wish Silky and Plastique were replaced with other people though. For example, I’d love to see Pandora Boxx and  Trinity K Bonet instead of those two. 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, rumours said:

I’m the most excited to see Sonique, Yara, Dida, and Jessica from that list. 

I wish Silky and Plastique were replaced with other people though. For example, I’d love to see Pandora Boxx and  Trinity K Bonet instead of those two. 

There’s also rumors of Laganja instead of Plastique. We know is a house of Edwards girl 

rumours
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

There’s also rumors of Laganja instead of Plastique. We know is a house of Edwards girl 

See I’d be much more here for that! I honestly think Plastique coming back would be a very Farrah Moan 2.0 situation on All Stars, and it just doesn’t excite me. 

Maybe that’s just me though :shrug:

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, rumours said:

See I’d be much more here for that! I honestly think Plastique coming back would be a very Farrah Moan 2.0 situation on All Stars, and it just doesn’t excite me. 

Maybe that’s just me though :shrug:

Never mind. Laganja is not on. She just tweeted about it. Plus plastique dropped of her gigs for the rest of the summer. It is plastique 

SpadesToStart

This is a very interesting cast. Lots of wildcards. Very excited to see what Nina, Jan, and Adore do based on their prior drag race work. Also excited to see how Dida, Sonique, and Jessica have grown.

rumours
12 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Never mind. Laganja is not on. She just tweeted about it. Plus plastique dropped of her gigs for the rest of the summer. It is plastique 

Well that's too bad.

There are so many other queens I'd rather see on than Plastique. But hey, maybe she'll surprise me. 

Perezchristian

It would lowkey be sickening if they brought back Uk drag race queens as well as canadian queens for an all stars season in the future 🤗🤗

QueenMortuana

I think what made all stars 2 so great besides the cast was the delay between season 1 and 2. But honestly I'm so hyped to see Adore, Yara and Asia on my television again. 

• 3 weeks later...
bionic

All these special editions of Drag Race need to chill out. I know Ru loves her $$$ but it is just too much :saladga: 

Wait a few years and do RuPaul's Drag Race: War of the Worlds with contestants from the different countries spin offs

buy bionic

HeavyMetalLover

If they're still filming S13, we probably won't get a new season till...January or so? I'm cool with this. Drag Race needs a break between seasons, and the back-to-back seasons format can be exhausting. AS6 doesn't seem too exciting- I mean, who's really left?

i don't remember ARTPOP

Levine
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

If they're still filming S13, we probably won't get a new season till...January or so? I'm cool with this. Drag Race needs a break between seasons, and the back-to-back seasons format can be exhausting. AS6 doesn't seem too exciting- I mean, who's really left?

Asia, Laganja, Nina B'onina, Peppermint, Kim Chi, Willam (I know it's impossibile but still), Gigi Goode, there are many queens actually but producers need to pay them a lot to get them on the show. 

Archived