Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Spoiler

Congrats to Willam's mannequin.

Ra'jah TRULY robbed. She got like 0.02 seconds of screentime in that lipsync and she was obviously killing it. Do I even need to get into the runway? Kylie's basic ass coming out in that M&G outfit... lord.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

Thoughts on the episode:

Spoiler

IM SO HAPPY SHE WON. ngl I was kinda shocked because they didn't focus on her much this season. They  could have easily given her wins for Snatch Game and Variety Show. I am not mad just kinda shook. I thought the end was gonna be either Rajah or Ginger based on the portrayal on the show. 

But what was that song.... the queens killed it but it was like..... so weird..... Eureka and Ginger had so much fun together and Rajah's lyrics got me. So powerful. When it came down to that final lipsync it was definitely between Ginger and Kylie. They really didn't show Rajah or Eureka as much as they did the other 2. 

CAN WE TALK ABOUT SHEA?????? SHEA LOOKED AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

JusKeepBreathin

Well deserved queen! :heart:

Also Gaga get that Chromatica promo.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LaLuna

As happy as I am for her, I'm a little surprised.

Spoiler

Don't get me wrong, Kylie's amazing. She was consistent but I feel she didn't really outshine the others throughout the competition. And her eleganza extravaganza runway? That's hardly a finale look. Eureka was out of the question obviously, because they'd never crown a queen who's been eliminated, and as soon as they said Ginger was too rehearsed, I knew it wasn't gonna be her either, so I honestly thought Ra'jah had it in the bag.

I really, REALLY hope she didn't just win because they felt they had to crown the trans queen.

Fantina
14 hours ago, weed said:

Is there a video of the live reaction to the winner from the top 4?

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Archived