Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
3 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

This cast is way better than the previous rumored ones :excited2:

Yes! Lots of wild cards! 
apparently Asia, Kameron and Plastique dropped out. They decided not to do the show. 

Mocchi
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Yes! Lots of wild cards! 
apparently Asia, Kameron and Plastique dropped out. They decided not to do the show. 

I am sad about Asia and Kameron but I hope one day I can go to the Werq World Tour once miss Corona leaves us 😅

AndiGaga

Ginger Minj finally gets her chance to shine! She had just no chance at the FCKING STRONG & perfect cast of All stars 2

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Ginger Minj finally gets her chance to shine! She had just no chance at the FCKING STRONG & perfect cast of All stars 2

They should bring Katya back just because Ginger will be there. :billie:

she/her/hers

NotDoctor

Hard pass on Transphobia K Bonet after she tried to scam BDR and some fans out of money.

The rest of the cast seems interesting though, I really have no idea who will which is a nice change of pace.

COOOK

I don't get why Ginger Minj though... She did amazing on her original season, and although her run on AS2 was quite short she did quite well after that, starring in Super Drags and having a role on AJ and The Queen so she's already proven to be an All Star...

If anything, why not give that slot to Coco Montrese instead? Fingers crossed she'll at least be a Lip-sync Assassin, and against Trinity K Bonet... We're not ready for that slayage :pray:

FlawedVagueAsiaticmouflon-size_restricte

Anyway I'm glad Pandora finally gets her well deserved opportunity to shine on her own :enigma:

imitalian

So this will be the first AS season with literally 0 fan favorites?! 
This is gonna be... interesting

Juanlittlem

I mean I get bringing back girls from AS1 since that was in pairs but Ginger already had her chance. Let someone else take her spot.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Luna Lovegood

literally no fan favourites bye 

luna’s advocate

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Versace said:
  Hide contents

Not here for Rajah at all, she was problematic lol

Someone has to go home first! 

No Asia?! count me out, really wanted her to comeback but i'd understand given the situation not wanting to do the show as well as any other queen. I'm still shocked that a lot of the girls are willing to go back after how shady the producers are, happy to see the trans queens though as they deserve to show there talent.

Archived