💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Things been tame so far, but I wonder how long tbis will last?

That game within a game thing seems going to be shady and gaggery

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

Tired of all the Jan hate. Unpopular opinion but some fans love to roast Jan's personality that they themselves possess too. I don't know if its insecurity or if its popular to jump on a "hate-a-queen" bandwagon every season but it needs to stop. Saying Jan's energy didn't match the challenge is ok but to blame it on her personality and call her loud and bitchy when most of stan twitter speak like that and get 1000 retweets a day is a no no. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina

Anyways, how did your top 3 queens to win the season change as the show progressed?

My top 3 when the show started were A'keria, Yara and Ginger and now it's Triniti, Ginger and Kylie

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Anyways, how did your top 3 queens to win the season change as the show progressed?

My top 3 when the show started were A'keria, Yara and Ginger and now it's Triniti, Ginger and Kylie

Mine still around :sis:

Ginger, Kylie, Eureka, Ra'jah

Levine
5 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Somewhere and before the show I wrote a comment like "Ra'jah will be the first queen eliminated and I hope not because I love her and I can clearly see A'keria in top 3" :toofunny:  

MessyTop
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Girl this is my biggest fear :rip: I used to love her but for some reason she's gettingin my last nerve this season and it's starting to look more and more like they're trying to push her

We are tired of Ginger. Is she talented? Yes, super talented, but it’s he same jokes, the same sassy comments, fashion is meh. I don’t ever want to see her on DragRace in any capacity after this. 

anyway , my top 3 are: Rajah, Kylie and TKB!!! TKB for the win hennnnnies 

Juanlittlem
7 hours ago, Levine said:

But why Eureka has been dragging Jan since day 1 but decided to eliminate Pandora? Am I the only one who thinks the tie thing was fabricated?

Yeah it was for sure fabricated, we got a tease on a previous episode being almost a tie and the queens talking about what would happen if they tied.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

littlepotter
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

We are tired of Ginger. Is she talented? Yes, super talented, but it’s he same jokes, the same sassy comments, fashion is meh. I don’t ever want to see her on DragRace in any capacity after this. 

anyway , my top 3 are: Rajah, Kylie and TKB!!! TKB for the win hennnnnies 

Purrr, these are the 3 icons that need to be in the Top 3. If it's a Top 4... I'm actually shocked that I'm rooting for Eureka to be the 4th more than Pandora and Ginger. But honestly either of these last 3 would kind of ruin the iconic vibe of the first 3. Imagine how fucking amazing the final song and choreo will be :giveup:

chaeri pls

CyanDante
4 hours ago, Fantina said:

Tired of all the Jan hate. Unpopular opinion but some fans love to roast Jan's personality that they themselves possess too. I don't know if its insecurity or if its popular to jump on a "hate-a-queen" bandwagon every season but it needs to stop. Saying Jan's energy didn't match the challenge is ok but to blame it on her personality and call her loud and bitchy when most of stan twitter speak like that and get 1000 retweets a day is a no no. 

Same. I mean people can talk about Jan overdoing it in a challenge, not having challenge appropriate lyrics, whatever. But attacking her nature and personality was completely uncalled for. Someone here called her a pimple that needed to be popped or something, I was like wtf?! :rip: Is everyone forgetting that they are talking about an actual living person? :saladga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

phantasmas

part 1 of ep 8 is up :party:

Spoiler

hopefully we finally find out what the game within the game is :mark:

Levine
Spoiler

I'M FURIOUS! LIVID!

I'm not want to be THAT girl but giiirl the way they're pushing Ginger is getting on my last nerve. Ok I get it she did great, but the fact that she interrupted the other two queens was SOOO ANNOYING, like she's so annoying. The other queen that I can't stand anymore is Eureka. Again I'm really sorry to say this, but of course I only write it here, it's not like I go on queens' page to insult them, I would never do that. Eureka kept interruping the other queens and made really bad jokes. HOW IN THE WORLD she was safe again?
And let's talk about the fact that Ginger was put agains two WEAK lipsyncers, I don't know if she's just lucky or what but it makes me furious.
I'm sorry for Pandora but was her time to go (even tho I hoped she did great in the challenge and wanted Eureka fail it so bad) and  no one can convince me that Ginger picked Pandora because she wants to. Ginger would have eliminated TKB in a blink of an eye, but she didn't to not make people mad.

Anyway, the season is still great but I want Ra'jah or Kylie win so bad (not Trinity beucase her track record it's the pits imho because her two bottoms were really hard bottoms) but it's clear to me that they're pushing Ginger. I hope I'm wrong.

This game withing the game thing when will it take place? Are they waiting for a big and shocking elimination to get the queen back in immediatly?

RAMROD
On 8/2/2021 at 7:37 AM, BUtterfield 8 said:

[redacted-] started a Kickstarter for her debut album 

wait..., does this mean she didn't win the race?? :bradley:

CyanDante
34 minutes ago, Levine said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'M FURIOUS! LIVID!

I'm not want to be THAT girl but giiirl the way they're pushing Ginger is getting on my last nerve. Ok I get it she did great, but the fact that she interrupted the other two queens was SOOO ANNOYING, like she's so annoying. The other queen that I can't stand anymore is Eureka. Again I'm really sorry to say this, but of course I only write it here, it's not like I go on queens' page to insult them, I would never do that. Eureka kept interruping the other queens and made really bad jokes. HOW IN THE WORLD she was safe again?
And let's talk about the fact that Ginger was put agains two WEAK lipsyncers, I don't know if she's just lucky or what but it makes me furious.
I'm sorry for Pandora but was her time to go (even tho I hoped she did great in the challenge and wanted Eureka fail it so bad) and  no one can convince me that Ginger picked Pandora because she wants to. Ginger would have eliminated TKB in a blink of an eye, but she didn't to not make people mad.

Anyway, the season is still great but I want Ra'jah or Kylie win so bad (not Trinity beucase her track record it's the pits imho because her two bottoms were really hard bottoms) but it's clear to me that they're pushing Ginger. I hope I'm wrong.

This game withing the game thing when will it take place? Are they waiting for a big and shocking elimination to get the queen back in immediatly?

It's kinda obvious that those are two queens being pushed. :neyde: when it reality everyone expected them to slay because they were such strong competitors in their season.

This season is turning out one of the best because it's underdogs who are outperforming expectations and their growth and trajectories make it a joy to watch. :tony:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived