Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Levine

Can we talk about

Spoiler

how Jan said several times and happily "I get called the Rachel Barry/Lea Michele of drag" like it was a compliment? :laughga: is she for real? Not even the devil wants to be associated to that girl nowdays, but not our jan, she's happy about it!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

Kylie ATE that lipsync. She made me question my sexuality :mark:

In my messy era.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

This cast is really bringing it! Even with the below sub par material :billie:, I thought everyone did great, no one was really like bad-bad. The bottom performances could have been safe in some other seasons.

Honestly, Ru, Michelle, and the "hilarious" Ross Matthews feel like dead weight to me now. After watching Drag Race Espana, I don't even feel like listening to their jokes and what they have to say, because it's always the same jokes and same critiques, just to fit narratives and storylines.

In the beginning, when Jan asked if she was doing too much, and the whole cast said "YES" in unison, I can't :toofunny:

Hide contents

Rajah looked so beautiful tonight, omg :giveup: I was like in awe when she stepped out on the runway, and her challenge critiques were utter garbage. I actually found her voice funny and she should have been deservingly safe.

Akeria and Eureka were definitely the weakest for me. Akeria was kinda low energy and Eureka was smiling almost through its entirety and just doing too much. 

I am okay with Kylie winning, but Ginger and Pandora were standouts in the acting. Ginger is such a fantastic actor! I thought the three of them should have been in the top followed by Jan. Also when that fire engulfed Pandora, some oscar level vfx we have here :lmao:

Coming to the lipsync, did they really just bring back Manila to humiliate her :fan: I mean cmon, Dirty for Kylie :lolly:

So far, we all have had different challenge winners, is Eureka or Pandora winning girl groups the next episode? I kinda want Pandora to win that, just for the kii and the cackle :vegas:

Agree, this season has been tough because there is no clear loser in the last couple of challenges. 

Also this week's challenge wasn't good. I was bored with it to be honestly. I feel like Ginger Minj and Eureka are always serving the same thing. But they are starting to get on Eureka's case. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GooberChill
1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

Yara's absence was so noticeable this episode, she was the only queen that could've made that disaster of a scripted challenge somewhat funny. They need more diverse challenges in the show, These scripted challenges are not it.

Hide contents

So happy for Kylie, she was amazing this week! :heart:

The challenge itself was absolutely terrible lol I miss Yara

JusKeepBreathin
32 minutes ago, Levine said:

Can we talk about

Hide contents

how Jan said several times and happily "I get called the Rachel Barry/Lea Michele of drag" like it was a compliment? :laughga: is she for real? Not even the devil wants to be associated to that girl nowdays, but not our jan, she's happy about it!

Thanks, I didn't want to say it because I get cold waffles for taking about her. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

La Rosalia

I’m sorry but I just can’t stand Jan. She’s so not charismatic at all and I find her high energy bursts very annoying 😶 I’m definitely having a worse impression of her this time around that back in her season.

ManuelColon

I hope the people that dragged Ginger last week for "undeservingly" winning also come out to call this week's winner undeserving too, because even tho she was plain good, she wasn't the best at aaaall, and those critiques? How was she as good as they were saying? Jakskakskaja, I don't get it.

All love to the cast, I find it really hard to know who is going home each week because they are all really good.

bionic
31 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Agree, this season has been tough because there is no clear loser in the last couple of challenges. 

Also this week's challenge wasn't good. I was bored with it to be honestly. I feel like Ginger Minj and Eureka are always serving the same thing. But they are starting to get on Eureka's case. 

Eureka has served the same thing since season 9

buy bionic

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Eureka has served the same thing since season 9

Was just thinking that. What she served this challenge and the baby challenge (remember that) was exactly the same character. They even fell to the floor the same. :billie:

alsemanche

God that challenge was absolutely awful... Even the queens looked so done with it lmao

Spoiler

I'm so HAPPY FOR KYLIE SHE REALLY ATE THIS EPISODE. I totally think she deserved the win. It took her time to get out of her shell but she eventually got there and slayed it. I also think Ginger could have easily been a winner, but for me Kylie won because she had an AMAZING runway, which set her higher than Ginger. I also think Jan did great and wouldn't have been that mad if they had given her the win tbh. 

The bottom 2 was also expected. I love both of them but I think it was A'Keria's time to go tbh. Ra'jah is one of my top 3 queens so had she gone home I would have been mad af. I also think Eureka could have been in the bottom 2 or 3 and I would have been more than fine with it. She really didn't deliver at all this episode, including that runway look...

The lipsync HOLY SH*T KYLIE??? She ate and left no crumbs for Manila. I felt like Manila just saw Kylie and said yeah I won't even put that much effort into it there's no way I can do it better than her. Kylie is such an amazing performer and I'm so happy we finally got to witness it. I was so ****ing nervous about the elimination though, I really thought she could have sent Ra'jah home for being strong competition. 

I think so far Ra'jah and Kylie are on lock for the top 3, with either Ginger or Trinity with them. I feel like Pandora might/should go home next. I like her but she ain't delivering. 

In conclusion KYLIE SONIQUE LOVE SUPREMACY thanks 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619

This was... interesting :billie:

Spoiler

The script was awful :air: who wrote that? :air: Anyways

The too three for me were Kylie, Jan and Pandora, I can’t believe how they’re just keeping pandora saw for the majority, she deserves more high placements 

the bottom three for me were Akeria, Rajah and Eureka, but I would’ve put Eureka in the bottom two with Rajah tbh, but I guess they didn’t want one of these two to go home

this runway was cool as well, I like how they all pretty much had a different approach to it. I do wish someone would’ve gone for a typical teenage goth girl kind of look, rather than black dresses but was still nice 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ProfessionalClown

The way that they had one of the best premises for a challenge in recent seasons and wasted it :triggered:

Wait I like Eureka so much this season :toofunny: She seems much more mature but without compromising her exuberance. Her presence is so joyous and her interactions with the other queens are fun to watch.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

tomsches
Spoiler

They're definitely doing it on purpose so that every challenge winner is a different queen. They probably noticed that it gets boring when the same person wins everything (S3-Bendela, S4-Manila, S5-Shea). And this way there's also more drama with the voting. I'm not even mad about it. 

I've always disliked Manila, even since season 3, so when she was just walking around during the lipsync not doing anything it game me another reason to not like her. 

Kylie was good but not the best, but this was her episode story-wise and they need to have different queens win every challenge so it's less obvious than All Stars 5 - The Shea Coulee show.

Archived