Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

A MESS
33 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

They posted the next Watcha Packing on public on youtube. Somebody's getting fired :lolly:

I hated that! I get that annoying fans without nothing else in their lives than drag race post spoiler everywhere...but the main channel??? Posting that??? The rottery c.c

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

They posted the next Watcha Packing on public on youtube. Somebody's getting fired :lolly:

Oh wow :bradley:

Praying for the one who got spoiled and didn't wanna

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rebel

The preview omg the girls are NAWT here for Jan’s bullshit.

”I didn’t feel like I was at 110% was I?”
Everyone: YES. 

200.gif

JusKeepBreathin

Last week 

Ginger: They sliced me open, took out a chunk of my intestines and sewed me back together because I had a bowel obstruction.

Jan:

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

OMG :woot:

Spoiler

Kylie Sonique Love Supremacy!!! :applause:

So happy with this week episode! It is well done! :golfclap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Levine
Spoiler

Look, I LOVE kylie and I hope she sees the finale but girl, she did NOT deserve this win. She was flat and out of focus. Ginger, Jan and Trinity/Eureka were better than here imho. 
I don't get why those two changed Ra'jah voice, like it's her character and she choose to do it that way what's the problem?
To me the bottom were A'keria and Pandora.
I repeat: I stan Kylie and I get they want to show "variety" with a different winner every episode, but that was a strech.

Oh she KILLED the lipsync, but Manila almost threw it away - and that's totally not a song that Manila could slay and they knew it very well lol.

I'm sorry for A'keria, now I have a girl to root for the return!

Fantina

Thoughts on the new episode.

Spoiler

The people responsible for this script should have lipsynced for their life and everyone in the cast should have been payed $10 000 for having to go through that. It literally had no good parts. Even Jessica's part, the queen of overacting had no good lines. There were absolutely no standouts to me apart from Pandora. Made me laugh. They doing her very dirty this season. Hopefully she ends up winning a challenge in the future because if not :grr:. The runway was ok.  Kept yelling not goth for most of them.  This is the best Kylie has looked on the show and she gave GOTH. Second best was Eureka and then Ra'jah. Because no one really stood out in the challenge i am happy with giving the win to Kylie based on her runway. Truly gagged me. The lipsync felt a bit staged. I mean, come on now. Last week a fun, campy song for Ginger and now a slow and sexy song for Kylie :ladyhaha:. I am not complaining because the bitch ate Manila for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kylie supremacy. I was so sad seeing A'keria go. Had the most consistent runways this entire season and shouldn't have been in the bottom for the Half Time. 

PS: Why does it feel like this challenge lasted for 20 minutes. It draggedd out.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Kadikaado

The script of this challenge was probably the worst acting script ever made. When Ross said he laughed a couple times with a certain performance I laughed at his face. This challenge makes Shakesqueer seems like a piece of art. Literally a Rumerica Horror Story!!

The unway slayed though!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Levine

Instead I think, as a whole, this was the best runaway of the season. No one did bad.

COOOK

My god, Ra'jah's breathtaking beauty BLEW my mind this week :giveup: 
and the winner in that lip-sync outfit? UGH :giveup:

Now... these acting challenges are, and have been, a total drag (pun intended) for a few seasons now. They're so long and so bad I just go to my phone or something else 'cause- :awkney:

I hate scripted acting challenges so bad lol. The noticeable drop in quality when the producers gave them a script VS. letting them come up with the material themselves is so stark... when will they learn??!

Spoiler

I skipped over the maxi challenge because of that awful script but I'm still sad to see A'Keria go. Despite being THE fashion queen of the season, she's completely underrated by fans as a fashion queen. At least she looked amazing leaving the runway (and all the time).

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

CyanDante

This cast is really bringing it! Even with the below sub par material :billie:, I thought everyone did great, no one was really like bad-bad. The bottom performances could have been safe in some other seasons.

Honestly, Ru, Michelle, and the "hilarious" Ross Matthews feel like dead weight to me now. After watching Drag Race Espana, I don't even feel like listening to their jokes and what they have to say, because it's always the same jokes and same critiques, just to fit narratives and storylines.

In the beginning, when Jan asked if she was doing too much, and the whole cast said "YES" in unison, I can't :toofunny:

Spoiler

Rajah looked so beautiful tonight, omg :giveup: I was like in awe when she stepped out on the runway, and her challenge critiques were utter garbage. I actually found her voice funny and she should have been deservingly safe.

Akeria and Eureka were definitely the weakest for me. Akeria was kinda low energy and Eureka was smiling almost through its entirety and just doing too much. 

I am okay with Kylie winning, but Ginger and Pandora were standouts in the acting. Ginger is such a fantastic actor! I thought the three of them should have been in the top followed by Jan. Also when that fire engulfed Pandora, some oscar level vfx we have here :lmao:

Coming to the lipsync, did they really just bring back Manila to humiliate her :fan: I mean cmon, Dirty for Kylie :lolly:

So far, we all have had different challenge winners, is Eureka or Pandora winning girl groups the next episode? I kinda want Pandora to win that, just for the kii and the cackle :vegas:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

RahrahWitch

Yara's absence was so noticeable this episode, she was the only queen that could've made that disaster of a scripted challenge somewhat funny. They need more diverse challenges in the show, These scripted challenges are not it.

Spoiler

So happy for Kylie, she was amazing this week! :heart:

Archived