RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico
3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Do you not watch untucked? They always show who voted for who.

I haven’t. I’m not that invested this time around to watch untucked. 

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

I haven’t. I’m not that invested this time around to watch untucked. 

Fair enough. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

phantasmas

Jan gives me serial killer vibes.. I just know she's gonna snap one day 

phantasmas
14 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Drag Race Thailand season 3 is COMING!!

If god hates gays, why do we keep winning?

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited!!!!! DRThailand is seriously next level :legend:

Sneaky Oliver

This episode was a ridiculous attempt to get Ginger out of the safe/lackluster zone imo. The Scarlett critiques were nonsensical and stupid. I’m so mad. 

Pandora is really underwhelming and she should have left instead of Scarlett who has been serving week after week and she would murder the next episode which is an acting challenge! :grr:

I totally saw Jan leaving as she’s starting to behave just like Season 12 Jan and making the same mistake that eliminated her the first time. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

At this point I know for sure this game within a game is just another gimmick and probably Ru will bring Silky back just because she wants to despite how bad she performed. :fail: I want Scarlett back!!!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Luke78619

Omg imagine Scarlet playing Sarah Paulson next week :giveup: she could do a Lana Winters character so easily 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

At this point I know for sure this game within a game is just another gimmick and probably Ru will bring Silky back just because she wants to despite how bad she performed. :fail: I want Scarlett back!!!

Just bring Shangela back!!! Lol. I mean the format of the Lipsyinc assassin is tricky, Laganja is truly an ALL star. She proved the point that she should be in the cast. I wish we had the lipsyinc for your life again. 

RAMROD

Not Willam posting spoiler on next week's runway :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not Willam posting spoiler on next week's runway :bradley:

Where?

Ladle Ghoulash
On 7/15/2021 at 1:27 PM, ManuelColon said:

YAY FOR GINGER! I really thought Eureka was going to win, but when they announced Ginger I died, she's one of my faves of all time and both Eureka and her would have been very deserving winners. Also, I am so happy that she lipsynced, she's always so hilarious and I thought they were going to make her do something different.

However, I am PISSED at Jan's critiques, and I'm tired as **** of her mistreatment, this is not because I am a fan of her, but two episodes ago they told her "ow, you lacked energy, we loved you before" and now she was 100% the Jan we know and the critiques were "ow, you had too much energy, we don't like that". **** THAT, WHAT A BULLSHIT. I can totally understand her emotions, she has no clue of what she is supposed to do when she is like that, she is high energy, that's who she is, the way the show has misjudged her is so disrespectful.

Scarlet going home really was shocking because when the cast was announced she was the one I saw being favorited by the judges and making it to the top, but yeah, she was just safe four weeks in a row at this point. I maintain my saying that no one is deserving of going home because they are all doing really good, but they just have to choose someone.

They never said she needed more energy, they said she needed to be more real. They've been very consistent imo w/ those critiques and I honestly completely get it. She's talented, but I think she tends to keep up this incredibly hyper facade and I don't know anything about her except that she's feeling her "Jantasy" and really likes making memes about herself 🤷🏻‍♂️

RAMROD
38 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Where?

Patreon. We got screen cap :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

androiduser

I am SO upset Scarlett was sent home, and Jan is still there, buzz off already!!

Sorry but Scarlet deserved to go. Jan also did bad but at least she had a win under her belt. Scarlet was good the first week and then I completely forgot she was even there until today.

Archived