💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Cody James

I felt like Pandora opened up more this episode. Hoping she keeps it up. I think production set up the queen that went home. But mostly, I feel like the critiques were kinda harsh this week. My heart breaks for Jan. I thought she took her body shaming into a different direction that was more positive and making light of haters, but oh well.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina
6 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Drag Race Thailand season 3 is COMING!!

If god hates gays, why do we keep winning?

****KK ME YALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITE I AM!!

THEY WILL SERVE  AS ALWAYS

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina

Thoughts on the episode:

Can we stop making artists come out of their shell when they are not ready or don't want to do it on national TV. This reminded me so much of Season 10 top 5 challenge where they had to basically recreate their alter egos and their anxiety as a drag persona sajdlnsldjsa. It is so messed up. They were judged on basically how much they opened up which SHOULDN'T be a criteria in the first place. Regarding the judging I agreed with everything. They were being so harsh to Scarlett and Jan. Ru saying it made her uncomfortable was imo too much. This should have been a non elimination episode ngl. Really gonna miss Scarlett.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

RAMROD

How long Pandora will stay?!! If she didn't act up next week, she can always be targeted. 

Ever since that Manila gaggery, I come to learn nobody is safe in All Stars. Just like what Kylie said about sisterhood on this episode, ultimately everybody is for themselves.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HotLikeMexico
12 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I need to say everyone did great in this challenge, I think they were nitpicking excuses to send anyone to the bottom, they were all great. The only cringe moment was Sonique telling she is a pet mom. Like, gurl?! Please?!?!?!

This lipsync was amazing. It was so fun because it sounded more like a drag queen reel than an actual music, I never heard that song before. The way the winner won was amazing. Much better than the usual dancey lipsync song of always.

I am still team Sonique.

Hide contents

I wanted Jan to be eliminated, she already had her victory, now she is doing extra time. I feel bad for Scarlet, I think she did great and the judges comments were BS.

I liked Sonique. But disappointed in the screen grabs from Twitter showing she pulled Scarlet’s lipstick. Kinda shitty especially after she was talking about sisterhood and what not. But it’s all stars can’t trust nobody and everyone is out for themselves in the end. 

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I liked Sonique. But disappointed in the screen grabs from Twitter showing she pulled Scarlet’s lipstick. Kinda shitty especially after she was talking about sisterhood and what not. But it’s all stars can’t trust nobody and everyone is out for themselves in the end. 

Do you not watch untucked? They always show who voted for who.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I think Jan should just lean more into the things she loves like sports lol

like I’m waiting for a space jam inspired outfit so she can be Space Jan

Dominic

I am absolutely loving this series of AS, so much better than the last few. 

I'm just so bummed about Pandora - it's like she's too frightened now after the backlash on AS1. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I am absolutely loving this series of AS, so much better than the last few. 

We really thought it was gonna be the worst cast yet but it turned out to be the best since AS3 :ladyhaha:

Dominic
Just now, LateToCult said:

We really thought it was gonna be the worst cast yet but it turned out to be the best since AS3 :ladyhaha:

It really has! I honestly thought this was going to be a really poor cast but they are so refreshing to watch. They seem much more natural and unaware of the cameras, a lot of them are actually All Stars as well which helps! 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Dominic said:

It really has! I honestly thought this was going to be a really poor cast but they are so refreshing to watch. They seem much more natural and unaware of the cameras, a lot of them are actually All Stars as well which helps! 

I think one reason I’m enjoying this season so much is because underdogs like Trinity, Ra’Jah, and Kylie are excelling so much.

MessyTop
33 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Jan is so annoying :bear: she better leave next week 

This. She’s just one note. Exhausting 

CanadaGoesGaga

Okay so I’m the only one who agreed with Ru about Scarlett??

We we’re watching and both my partner and I were like “this is uncomfortable, why can’t she be real and just tell what could be a beautiful story?”

Perhaps it was because the first group was so open and authentic, but Scarlett really was the worse for me in the challenge. It just felt so… weird and icky. 

But she has slayed the runways and looked gorgeous this season! 

ShayCristoforo

I respect Kylie Sonique as a person, but she's lackluster to me.

Every performance is like... meh. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived