We literally have a spoiler tag :selena:

And no one uses it... :yennefer: At least I'm warning people so they can scroll

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, Sandrology said:

And no one uses it... :yennefer: At least I'm warning people so they can scroll

Literally multiple users on this thread have used it in the past 24 hrs :awkney:

RAMROD

It is available on Netflix, henniess#ss

tva1hc.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is available on Netflix, henniess#ss

tva1hc.jpg

What country?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

What country?

UK, Asia and more.

Lots of foreign netflix seems to have got it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin
49 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

UK, Asia and more.

Lots of foreign netflix seems to have got it.

Probably because Paramount+ is available in very few countries. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

La Rosalia

Scarlet did an amazing job on the second episode. She should have been in the top 3 imo.

Also, I’m disappointed about TKB’s performance. I loved her self made dress but the other two were poor choices. Specially after delivering some of the strongest looks among the season 6 cast.

weed

ok the judging this season.. I'm not a fan lol

Spoiler

I literally don't agree with most of the top 3 or the bottom 3 lmfaooooo my top 3 would've been Scarlet, Jan, and Rajah. I probably would've given the win to Scarlet and I think that would've been great storyline getting the win over the queen who sent her home. Bottom 3 of Jiggly, Silky, and Ginger, Jiggly with the least points. Akeria did not deserve bottom 3 at all imo, 3rd look was meh but great first 2. I was shook when Michele said #2 was a "club" look.... it was so high fashion. And neither did Yara. Her third look wasn't horrible and her first 2 were good enough.

Kadikaado
24 minutes ago, weed said:
Spoiler

I literally don't agree with most of the top 3 or the bottom 3 lmfaooooo my top 3 would've been Scarlet, Jan, and Rajah. I probably would've given the win to Scarlet and I think that would've been great storyline getting the win over the queen who sent her home. Bottom 3 of Jiggly, Silky, and Ginger, Jiggly with the least points. Akeria did not deserve bottom 3 at all imo, 3rd look was meh but great first 2. I was shook when Michele said #2 was a "club" look.... it was so high fashion. And neither did Yara. Her third look wasn't horrible and her first 2 were good enough.

Spoiler

I kinda agree with evrything that you said. I needed Scarlet on the top and I don't even like her. Jan made a great job with her outfit. But I loved Sonique's outfits. I wanted a top4..

For the bottom 3 I would've added Pandora because her look was awful. I actually liked Ginger's look.

I consider all the looks, but the looks they bring from home to me are worthy less because they can pay someone else to make it.

And I can understand why they showed two episodes instead of one, because the first episode was terrible.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Levine
Spoiler

I'm literally SHOCKEDT at the bad and ugly editing they are giving to Jan, like WOW! Both in the first episode (during the reading challenge) and in the second (the trade thing) they're doing her dirty. I think she'll fail so bad in this season and I'm mad because she's one of my fave. IF she gets through the finale, I think the audience will hate her because they're giving her the annoying/villain editing. Really shocked.

These two episodes were so good. We got two AMAZING lipsync (omg Coco is a legend, A ****ING LEGEND). I agree with everything in the first episode, but in the second one to me the top were Rajha, Sacrlett and Jan and I was sure Scarlett was going to win that.
I can't believe they put Yara on the bottom: she looked STUNNING! To me the bottoms were Jiggly (I'm so sorry for her), Trinity and Ginger.
It's become crystal clear to me that they want to give the crown to Ginger. I can't believe she voted against her friend

BlingNotTheMusic

My thoughts (no spoilers):

Scarlet, Jan, and Jiggly all surprised me at their polish :what:

Rajah is truly an underdog because I didn't even remember her and she slayed. :firega:

I LOVE that Pandora is back but she gives off "not care" vibes. She is definitely probably out of her element with all these young queens. :koons:

WIG at Sonique omg she's beautiful and so talented. Hope she has the memorable personality to be top 3. :kiss:

Why is Silky here? :madge:

Ginger has had her opportunity...

Yet so has Yara and she turns it out, except girl episode 2 wtf :icega: 

And I'm still not vibing with Trinity come on girl I believe in you :vegas:

Also YAS for the trans and POC representation :kara:

Ouranos
16 hours ago, COOOK said:

Don't watch the "Next time on..." after watching Episode 2 if you don't want any SPOILERS... They literally showed the top All Star waiting for the lip-sync assassin :neyde:

Reveal hidden contents

but I'm happy with who that is :ally:

Same and when Rajah put the lipstick in her top you can clearly see a G the editing is bad

Archived