💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Luke78619
Spoiler

This was a good first episode, I’m so gutted that TKB fumbled during her set :bradley: I didn’t think Serena deserved the bottom two placement? I think Jiggly might’ve done a bit worse, and I think Pandora’s wasn’t really much of a talent showcase (I can’t even remember exactly what it was but I think I remember thinking this) 

i think the top queens were deserving though, would’ve maybe given the win to Rajah myself seeing as a dress in a minute is a more impressive talent than jiggling your boobs, but that was great fun to watch :vegas:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
7 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Can somebody who knows a lot about this season (rumours etc) read this spoiler pls ?

Hide contents

ok so, I remember a couple months ago people were saying how Sonique was winning this season etc.

Is that still the case, or was that just one of those early "fake" rumours?

Spoiler

Her Ginger and Rajah are the top 3, each have 2 wins.

I believe the top 2 are supposed to be Ginger and Kylie Sonique, so I think they might give it to her, but it’s supposed to be REALLY close. 

I spoil top 3/top 2 just fyi.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Hyperballad
29 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Does someone know the song from runway episode 2, the new song?

I think the first 2 are just random royalty free songs they chose to fit the theme. The last runway song is U Wear It Well.

Juanlittlem

Scarlet is so beautiful :bradley:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

SlaeUrAnus

Am I the only one who thought Scarlet should have been top in episode 2? Her looks were stunning!

I thought Yara's 2nd look was well constructed too.

In my messy era.

Mythos
49 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

I think the first 2 are just random royalty free songs they chose to fit the theme. The last runway song is U Wear It Well.

Yeah, i mean the second one, from denim runway.

Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Am I the only one who thought Scarlet should have been top in episode 2? Her looks were stunning!

Completely agree :bradley: Everyone did great except for JC imo. 

Drop it

Luke78619
25 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Spoiler

I expected Rahah, Kylie and Scarlet to be in the top, with Kylie winning, so this wasn’t too bad :vegas: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
Spoiler

Episode 2

Rajah shouldn't have won?? Im so confused. Kylie had this in the bag imo, and scarlett and jan should have been in the top with her. Eureka getting another top placement she doesn't deserve too... 

I don't think Yara should have been in the bottom either. Pandora would have been a much better pick.

I'm sad to see Jiggly go, I was rooting for her :( And I still have no clue what that game within a game thing is so I hope they reveal it soon 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

AndiGaga
10 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

And I still have no clue what that game within a

I have no idea but i hope they make an episode just with eliminated queens, a top 4 where they compete to come back

Juanlittlem
15 minutes ago, alsemanche said:
  Hide contents

Episode 2

Rajah shouldn't have won?? Im so confused. Kylie had this in the bag imo, and scarlett and jan should have been in the top with her. Eureka getting another top placement she doesn't deserve too... 

I don't think Yara should have been in the bottom either. Pandora would have been a much better pick.

I'm sad to see Jiggly go, I was rooting for her :( And I still have no clue what that game within a game thing is so I hope they reveal it soon 

Spoiler

Pandora's reveal was awful, she had the same look underneath the first one but it had glitter on it????

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

littlepotter
48 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I'm shocked that she didn't win. And more shocked that Sonique didn't win. But so happy for my gorl Rajah, and that LIPSYNC????? YASSSSS

chaeri pls

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Pandora's reveal was awful, she had the same look underneath the first one but it had glitter on it????

i dont even remember her looks istg :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived