💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Is it already available? I thought the episode was coming out tonight. 

anyways… any working links? :huntyga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
2 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Thank you for this I hope it’s available WW tho and not US exclusive 

It is sadly, but I managed to play it with VPN and downloaded it hehe

Also episode 1 and 2 are both on Paramount+ now with their untucked. (And probably on pirating websites lmao)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CyanDante
42 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Is it already available? I thought the episode was coming out tonight. 

anyways… any working links? :huntyga:

the first two episodes are out. You can watch the first episode on Youtube with a vpn :party:

Also they have separate episodes for untucked as well :party:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

alsemanche
2 hours ago, Levine said:

It's not available for me ugh

It works with a vpn. I use windscribe

MaybeKermit

Can somebody who knows a lot about this season (rumours etc) read this spoiler pls ?

Spoiler

ok so, I remember a couple months ago people were saying how Sonique was winning this season etc.

Is that still the case, or was that just one of those early "fake" rumours?

ItWasntLaauv

Reading through this thread with my eyes half closed because I don’t wanna be spoiled by lame ass people posting elimination order rumors, but oh my god that second episode lip sync. :giveup: One of the best in the entire franchise!!

COOOK

Don't watch the "Next time on..." after watching Episode 2 if you don't want any SPOILERS... They literally showed the top All Star waiting for the lip-sync assassin :neyde:

Spoiler

but I'm happy with who that is :ally:

CyanDante
3 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Reading through this thread with my eyes half closed because I don’t wanna be spoiled by lame ass people posting elimination order rumors, but oh my god that second episode lip sync. :giveup: One of the best in the entire franchise!!

THEY ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS!! :bradley:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

weed

no offense can there be a new thread now that the season is starting lol 26 pages before the first episode

alsemanche

Only watched ep1 so far and

Spoiler

I LOVE YARA SO MUCH!!!!

My first question is: why did the queens hear talent show and think Eurovision!!!! Do something other than singing :air:

I have to say, the questionable judging already started lmao. Pandora was max safe, Eureka should have been in the bottom because she showcased 0 talent, only bad vocals and a projector?? Scarlett should have been in the top because that was really good and fun and different. 

Serena leaving first again I can't :selena: Her talent was quite bad so yeah. She should have done like gaggy wig reveals, or style a wig in a short time like Rajah?

I'm glad TKB stayed though. I really need to watch episode 2 asap because that gag at the end???? 

A MESS

I have thoughts after the 1st episode

Spoiler

that variety was so boring...................all the basic songs, why do they sing?

what's up with the twist? the game within the game????

I'm sorry Serena is out, I would have loved to see her for another episode at least!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

weed
Spoiler

Serena did not deserve to be in the bottom... should've been Jiggly or even someone else, she did good enough. Sorry to her and I'm sad she went home first, but hopefully she didn't waste too much money and her business benefits greatly. Yara did amazing, happy for her, but ya Coco won the lipsync despite neither giving stellar performances. Felt low energy for Uptown Funk

I guess I'm gonna start my Paramount free trial now lol to see episode 2 and iCarly and etc. 

bionic

ok girls

Spoiler

is serena chacha the shows secondd biggest flop (second only to the legendary alyssa summers)??

buy bionic

Archived