Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Enigma

This cast is pure candy, idek who to be excited about cause there's so much going on :pray:

Sonique is gonna MURDER the talent show omfg

A Serena Cha Cha glow up is the most iconic thing ever

Jiggly?! So unexpected I liveeee

Mixed feelings about Ginger being there but she's an amazing queen so yay

Eureka is gonna feed us some good cringe <3

Here for the Silky glow up

Yara and Pandora PERIOD

Love the Ra'Jah hype

A'Keria looks EXPENSIVE

More Scarlet woo

Jan looks stun

Sad TKB is the shitty person she is cause... I'd be living

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
2 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I wonder who the producers want to win?

like their is no clear cut winner but based on the cast I’m gonna assume the top 4 could possibly be a’keria, eureka, trinity, & silky 

Rumors are implying that spoiler: 

Spoiler

Rajah is gonna make it to top 4 and potentially win the season

luna’s advocate

Fantina

Gagging over the spoilers:

Beware thee who open:

Spoiler

Apparently because they have so many S11 gurls they wanted to reenact the fabled 6-way lipsync so in Episode 1 A'keria, Scarlet, SIlky and Rajah all lipsync to "We are all in this together" by High School Musical and they all get sent home because the first one was better :ladyhaha:

In Episode 2 Eureka, Yara, Jiggly, Pandora, Ginger, Sonique, TKB and Jan all have to compete against Serena Cha Cha in a wig styling competition/lipsync smackdown and they all lose. Serena wins the season in Episode 2 and the remaining episode it's just her reading books :ladyhaha:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Mocchi

The cast seemed a bit weak the moment I saw the list, but after watching their presentation... Wow there's level here! In general they all have improved a lot, so excited for this!!!

Phlop

This season is so random.

Although judging from season placements I’m guessing it’s Eureka, Ginger and A’keria for the final.

I think they’re pushing hard for a big girl when we have 3 big girls this season as opposed to the usual one.

Im not fat shaming but Silky does look unhealthy. Like Eureka and Ginger never came across that way to me. 

I’d want Jan to be given a far shot but it doesn’t look like it again. I also love Scarlet and Yara and Trinity.

So is this strictly on Paramount+ now?

BYE

JoeMo

I really hope this is the season for Ginger. Because I feel like I want to like her but it’s a struggle.. she’s come across so bitter about a lot of the queens (especially on Hey Kween). But she is TALENTED AF when she performed I am what I am my jaw actually hit the floor 

hopefully this is the season that makes me like her more 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Batwings

I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but Ginger is an *EXTREMELY* polished queen who has just happened to appear on seasons with other highly polished queens, so I think this may be her season to win. 

Also, I'm SO happy to see Jiggly, Jan, and Scarlet back! 

COOOK

ROBERTA THE DRAG QUEEN is confirmed to do the Pit Stop!!! This is honestly the most exciting thing from AS6 so far :giveup: :giveup:

Fantina
28 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but Ginger is an *EXTREMELY* polished queen who has just happened to appear on seasons with other highly polished queens, so I think this may be her season to win. 

Also, I'm SO happy to see Jiggly, Jan, and Scarlet back! 

This

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

alsemanche
34 minutes ago, Stephen said:

The first TWO episodes premiere on Paramount+ June 24th :giveup:

wait what??? where did you see that?

Soft, soothing, and succulent

La Rosalia

I am shook with jiggly’s glow up omfg. I hope she does good at the competition and actually has a redemption from her season.

Also 💀 not silky pulling a glass of milk out of her tits, she’s so extra and despite being annoying as ****, I just can’t dislike her lol. I loved her entrance outfit as well. 

Pennywise

I'm gonna stan Sonique and Trinity

I hope Silky leaves first so I can watch the season tho 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

loathereality

i actually like most of the people in the season except the two you know

Archived