đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some of this fanbase needs to get a grip

Stef

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Social media is awful, I don't think it has anything to do with LMs as a group. Wanting new content from your fave is something that comes from a place of love (and quite frankly, we love a delusional meltdown every once in a while) but some people have a very questionable way of expressing it.

Very good point about the artistic process behind the making of records. That's why I'm always so touchy when people bring up "the original LG5"... for all we know, there have been multiple original LG5s, or LG6s. Making a record is a process. What matters is the music she chooses to actually put out. But of course, in people's minds, there will never be a better song than the one they've never heard.

elijahfan
20 minutes ago, Doot said:

I mean, I agree with everything you said. 

But to put it bluntly:

Lady Gaga literally talked about wanting to kill herself due to severe depression, and instead of showing empathy, many of her fans complained about the contents of the interview and started harassing BloodPop on Twitter. 

Y'all are not fans. You're bullies. 

Period. 

I get your point, but being critical of the radio show doesn't necessarily mean you're not showing empathy. Like I told you elsewhere, I expected more from their conversation, but I didn't slander anyone. Just wanted to make that clear.

GagaEnigma
12 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

on the youtube livestream everyone is saying "gaga stay away from bloodpop" "gaga i love you bolut next time do it without bloodpop" 

I'm like did you listened to the stream? Or you guys are just illiterate or something :saladga:

No, they just don't care for her at all and have zero empathy obviously. And that scares me tbh

LaLuna
24 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I agree!  I think we all need to focus less energy towards Gaga and more to ourselves. :queenga:  Gaga can never fill the void within us!  that is our job, not hers!

Talk Show Reaction GIF by iOne Digital

Kimblue
20 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

on the youtube livestream everyone is saying "gaga stay away from bloodpop" "gaga i love you bolut next time do it without bloodpop" 

I'm like did you listened to the stream? Or you guys are just illiterate or something :saladga:

And during the Joanne era they said this about Mark.

I will say that I expected a lot more than a 10 minute phone conversation and a Stupid Love remix. BUT at least it was a good conversation, we learned a lot about the album that we didn't know before. We got to hear Gaga talk about music again and hear her struggles throughout these past two years. I really don't get why LMs hate every main Gaga producer so much. It happened with DJWS and now it's happening with Bloodpop. 

Leoj305

I thought it was a really good radio show tbh. Mixed the interview with some nice music. And got a nice promo spot for chromatica on AM. 

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, Brecht said:

I will say that I expected a lot more than a 10 minute phone conversation and a Stupid Love remix. BUT at least it was a good conversation, we learned a lot about the album that we didn't know before. We got to hear Gaga talk about music again and hear her struggles throughout these past two years. I really don't get why LMs hate every main Gaga producer so much. It happened with DJWS and now it's happening with Bloodpop. 

It happened with Mark during the Joanne era too. Next thing you know, they'll be bandwagon hating the main producer on her next album :huntyga:

He/him/his

Archived