💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“When I Grow Up” was meant for Britney

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I was shocked when I found out but now it makes perfect sense.. She also filmed a cameo in a music video but it never made it to the final cut unfortunately.. Hit that got away.. 

River

I have the full demo of When I Grow Up, it's R. City who recorded it and produced it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

EuphoricVibez
4 minutes ago, River said:

I have the full demo of When I Grow Up, it's R. City who recorded it and produced it

I do too. The demo definitely fits Britney well

He/him/his

Regina George
6 minutes ago, River said:

1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

It’s on youtube also

River
4 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

rnbxlusive was the best :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RichAssPiss

Supposedly Nicole inherited a bunch of songs from Britney when she was not very reliable. A ballad called "Happily Never After" and "When i Grow Up" both were recorded for her scrapped solo debut. Then she went back to PCD and used those tracks from her solo record as group tracks.

Gimme More

Anyway Britney and Pussycat Dolls in 2004 I believe...

britney-spears-pussycat-dolls.jpg

There were also rumours around Britney's album title Original Doll and why it was going to be named that:

"[The album is] probably going to be called Original Doll," Britney told Lozano on air. She hoped to release it by summertime, and had clearly been working on it in earnest given that it was "halfway done". The title of the album - as well as the subject matter of 'Mona Lisa' itself - was a sly dig towards Britney’s management, who at the time was in the process of seeking “Britney Spears types” for an up-and-coming girl group, The Pussycat Dolls.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived