Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Hazbin Hotel online pilot picked up by A24 for series

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

The pilot is nsfw so just search “hazbin hotel pilot” on yt 

synopsis:

Follow Charlie, the princess of Hell, as she pursues her seemingly impossible goal of rehabilitating demons to peacefully reduce overpopulation in her kingdom. After a yearly extermination imposed by angels, She opens a hotel in hopes that patients will be “checking out” into Heaven. While most of Hell mocks her goal, her devoted partner Vaggie, and their first test subject, adult film-star Angel Dust, stick by her side. When a powerful entity known as the “Radio Demon” reaches out to Charlie to assist in her endeavors, her crazy dream is given a chance to become a reality.

https://www.cartoonbrew.com/tv/a24-picks-up-online-pilot-hazbin-hotel-for-series-195245.html

River

Hazbin like in Has been?

Is it an hotel for people that are not so successful anymore?:yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, River said:

Hazbin like in Has been?

Is it an hotel for people that are not so successful anymore?:yennefer:

It’s a hotel in hell to rehabilitate sinners so they can go to heaven bc hell is overpopulated 

River
Just now, Blue Lagoon said:

It’s a hotel in hell to rehabilitate sinners so they can go to heaven bc hell is overpopulated 

so like a sub plot of The Good Place more or less :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Born This Way

The sensitive twitter and tumblr girlies are so upset lol. I don't have strong feelings about it but this is interesting.

5 minutes ago, The Fame said:

Yes! I loved the pilot. :)

Although what is A24?

A24 is an indie movie company. They do a lot of indie horror movies like Midsommar, Hereditary, and The Lighthouse.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

12 minutes ago, BlueHoneymoon said:

The sensitive twitter and tumblr girlies are so upset lol. I don't have strong feelings about it but this is interesting.

A24 is an indie movie company. They do a lot of indie horror movies like Midsommar, Hereditary, and The Lighthouse.

Why?jennifer lopez selena movie GIF

anonanon
18 minutes ago, BlueHoneymoon said:

Yeah I don't know anything about this show, but I checked twitter and the decision seems to be ...polarizing :laughga:

Watching the A24 fanbase grow has been interesting to say the least 

Edited just now by anonanon

BUtterfield 8
9 minutes ago, box said:

Why?jennifer lopez selena movie GIF

@anonanon The creator has done problematic things in the past which she’s since apologized for 

this thread debunks the rumors but also shows the rumors 

Alannah

The writing in the pilot was baaaaad. I'm hoping A24 takes the concept and brings it to the next level. 

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

The writing in the pilot was baaaaad. I'm hoping A24 takes the concept and brings it to the next level. 

Girl how?

i thought it was pretty good

TWICE on hatius

The art style and the characters remind me too much of star vs the forces of evil. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Alannah
9 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Girl how?

i thought it was pretty good

I just think the overall dialogue was incredibly forced and was trying too hard to be vulgar. I, much to my current career's dismay, also went to school for entertainment-based writing (concentrated in comedy). I'm also not trying to pull a "holier than thou" move; it's now just really easy to ruin shows/movies/etc. for myself now after learning the different structures of scripts. I LOVE the music, art, and overall idea - it can just definitely be better. And that's to be expected from a pilot, tbh.

Archived