music news

Madonna Quits Interscope & Signs with Warner

God Control

Featured Posts

zerojk
16 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

The Sun? Are we sure this is legit?

In The Sun’s defense

they were the first ones to correctly reveal that Gaga’s lead was Stupid Love, and we didn’t believe them :flop:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

well I think it's the best move for her, I hope there's many albums more to come and not Warner trying to exploit her legacy with a bunch of greatest hits albums 

18 hours ago, God Control said:

Her contract was meant to end and it’s a good thing that she’s leaving to Warner who might at least respect her back catalogue and remaster her old works

Any remaster they have done so far sounds like ****. I don't think any of her works need remastered- they could just release b-sides and the such, extended mixes, etc

1 hour ago, Jol said:

Never refer to her as queen of pop. Especially on GagaDaily

She’s literally the reason gaga exist and can release the material she wants, you need to read what she’s done and why she’s called that:awkney:

popartist
15 hours ago, Hebi said:

Queen of Pop in Madonnnation maybe but here in GGD the Queen of Pop is clearly Ava Max :trollga:

Never ever say that again...

did not know she was with interscope/ now i def think all the madonna drama was staged lol

Little Monster in Buffalo

• Moderator changed the title to Madonna Quits Interscope & Signs with Warner
21 hours ago, God Control said:

MADONNA turns 62 next weekend and now she has another reason to celebrate.

I can reveal the queen of pop has left her label Interscope after almost a decade and is poised to sign an eight-figure deal to return to Warner Records — the label which helped her become a superstar in the first 25 years of her career.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12344862/madonna-quits-record-label-interscope/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb 

lol what is the meeting between gaga and interscope execs was actually between madonna and interscope

happy for her <3

djparky

I'm  not sure madonna cares about remastering her back catalogue. 

Madame X was sunk with the first single, then the rest of the preview tracks finished it off- being a heritage act, the money is made from touring not album sales

And her albums have sold decreasing amounts since 2006

Archived