💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna Quits Interscope & Signs with Warner

God Control

Featured Posts

God Control

MADONNA turns 62 next weekend and now she has another reason to celebrate.

I can reveal the queen of pop has left her label Interscope after almost a decade and is poised to sign an eight-figure deal to return to Warner Records — the label which helped her become a superstar in the first 25 years of her career.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12344862/madonna-quits-record-label-interscope/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Not me thinking this referred to Gaga. 

I ran... and that’s on nuclear luv

Flawless

I wonder why...maybe Interscope was paying dust to her projects? Idk

the scars on my mind are on replay.

numb the flame

Oh wow! I totally believe this, it's even coming from the worlds most reliable news source: The Sun :)

RudraCNG

I mean, I love Madonna but you could've used her name. A lot of people on here is going to think you're referring to Gaga :bear:

God Control
2 minutes ago, Flawless said:

I wonder why...maybe Interscope was paying dust to her projects? Idk

Her contract was meant to end and it’s a good thing that she’s leaving to Warner who might at least respect her back catalogue and remaster her old works

God Control
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

I mean, I love Madonna but you could've used her name. A lot of people on here is going to think you're referring to Gaga :bear:

It’s what’s in the article, and it’s not like Gaga has legal ownership of the name. Every fan base thinks their singer is the queen of pop.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Oh wow! I totally believe this, it's even coming from the worlds most reliable news source: The Sun :)

I love the sarcasm in your comment 

COOOK
Just now, God Control said:

Her contract was meant to end and it’s a good thing that she’s leaving to Warner who might at least respect her back catalogue and remaster her old works

Why did she parted ways with Warner in the first place? No shade or sass, I’m just curious

I thought this was about Gaga and i new s**t was about to go down ! Tbh, Madonna would be better on WB. Interscope did 0 for her career and just prioritised younger upcoming artists.

flyaway
5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Not me thinking this referred to Gaga. 

I ran... and that’s on nuclear luv

Mariah Carey Tweet GIF by Twitter

• Moderator changed the title to Madonna Quits Interscope & Signs with Warner

Archived