music news

Madonna Quits Interscope & Signs with Warner

God Control

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

leaving Warner was her biggest career mistake.... they had fantastic management and promo on the local markets and they were doing amazing work in Europe... Warner Germany , Warner Italy, Warner UK.... they were all doing separate work concentrated on their own markets. Interscope didn't have this infrastructure and the promo was non-existant.

River

tenor.gif?itemid=14597279

Spoiler

jk lol yaaaas warner were better :excited2:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GregJA

I mean as amazing as Gaga is we all know the queen of pop is Madonna... that’s just how it is...

regardless god for her! maybe it’s time gaga follows and maybe we’d get some more freedom from her! 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Curunir

Ok I'm high af right now and my jaw dROPPED I thought you were talking about Gaga :air:
What did you expect on GAGADaily?? :poot:

tenor.gif

Change the title! :grr:

vixdean
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

leaving Warner was her biggest career mistake.... they had fantastic management and promo on the local markets and they were doing amazing work in Europe... Warner Germany , Warner Italy, Warner UK.... they were all doing separate work concentrated on their own markets. Interscope didn't have this infrastructure and the promo was non-existant.

Absolutely. 

If this news is indeed true, I think it's a very positive sign for her moving forwards. Just in terms of having Warner and her working together, handling her back catalogue, certifications. Warner will be much more interested in capitalising on Madonna under the 'Queen of Pop' legacy  brand. I just hope it's true. 

Curunir
4 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Hard Candy was HUGE in Europe :saladga:

Luke78619

Read the title and knew this was about Madonna, put some goddamn respect to her name people :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

nickkoko

I feel like Interscope didn't know how to handle her. We got lots of promo and releases in the Warner days, so I'm excited for what's to come.

androiduser
5 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Hard Candy was a Warner album... I wouldn't say it was huge in the long run, but it had a great start and did quite well.

Thisgs went sour really quickly with the next studio album issued by Interscope.

vixdean
7 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Hard Candy was still under Warner, and yes, they did amazing. Just look at the tv teasers for HC:

Curunir
8 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Hard Candy was a Warner album... I wouldn't say it was huge in the long run, but it had a great start and did quite well.

Thisgs went sour really quickly with the next studio album issued by Interscope.

6 minutes ago, vixdean said:

Hard Candy was still under Warner, and yes, they did amazing. Just look at the tv teasers for HC:

Not to mention the record-breaking tour :giveup:

She sold out almost everywhere, including 138 000 tickets in Paris alone, earning $17.6 million from the Frenchies in two days :air:

And a cute $4.4 million from Nice

d299amsxdbn31.jpg

Lucas

Madonna deserves the best and only the best.

What music groups have been doing a good job over the last years promoting their artists? I'm so clueless about this

Anderson123

Lol of course I knew this was about Madonna before I opened it. Well lets see, I think she was ok in Interscope since they usually let their artists have freedom of expression but it’s going to be interesting to see what she comes up for her next album.

According to the article (if it’s true) that means Warner is willing to give her a bigger budget so definitely something more mainstream I guess. I love Madame X and all of the music videos, they allowed her to record like 5 so I wonder what she has in store for this next decade. 

• Moderator changed the title to Madonna Quits Interscope & Signs with Warner

Archived