Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney was granted a Conservatorship without any medical evidence

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I know some people may be aware of this but most probably are not...

I'm just here to spread awareness of how corrupt this whole thing is.

Also Britney's dad Jamie recently claimed he counts every single 'penny' Britney gets but filed the accounting 2 months late 

#FreeBritney

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Born in Chromatica

This whole thing is just so wrong. So corrupt. Feel so sorry for Britney and hope she finally gets the freedom she deserves. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Regina George

Someone who has dementia can’t do a tour. They can’t even do one show. I as someone who worked with those people in medical school can say this without a doubt. Everything they claim is bull. HOPEFULLY everyone will see how shitty this is and she will be free. 

Gimme More
13 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

This whole thing is just so wrong. So corrupt. Feel so sorry for Britney and hope she finally gets the freedom she deserves. 

I'm hoping the right thing happens soon and she's given her freedom :bradley:

The fact it was admitted in court last year that in all 12 years of the conservatorship Britney has NEVER been diagnosed with any mental illness :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Ive said this before but certain people just see her as a money making machine and its caused further damage to her health. How can somebody who is "mentally unstable" tour, release music, perfumes, interviews, press etc. I don't doubt that what she went through in 2007 really messed her up however since then what has she actually done wrong/worrying ? Let this women live and have human rights.

bluemonkey
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im hoping she's going to get rid of this very soon. Her dad is pure evil, karma will get him

The real villain is Lou M Taylor but unfortunately she’s really tied into the Indus hence why it’s so hard for Britney to get out of it. Look at her company Tri Star page, a lot of big names like Jennifer Lopez. It’s why they’re able to get the media to paint her as a crazy person and have everyone convinced she’s mentally ill. This woman is dangerous 

Archived