Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Zomby Gaga

Featured Posts

As a huge fan of the Monster High series, I am so sad they're not making movies anymore, the last one is from 2016, the year they collaborated with Gaga on the Zomby Gaga doll. I always had this hope that she'd voice this character in a Monster High film and make some songs for the soundtrack !

Did you watch this video ? I wish it was animated and had some Gaga vocals but I love it anyways 💖

skaxboy

The song is a cute bop! My friend used to watch this and I’ve seen a few and thought it was entertaining. I would imagine a Gaga story would involve kindness and acceptance or something along those lines. Something very Born This Way. 

numb the flame

I bought one of those dolls back in 2016, I can't remember how much they were back then. They're sold for so much nowadays and a lot of the time they're not even in the box. This doll is the only Gaga item I have kept inside it's box, unopened. 

SeIena Gomez
26 minutes ago, warholastar said:

As a huge fan of the Monster High series, I am so sad they're not making movies anymore, the last one is from 2016, the year they collaborated with Gaga on the Zomby Gaga doll. I always had this hope that she'd voice this character in a Monster High film and make some songs for the soundtrack !

Did you watch this video ? I wish it was animated and had some Gaga vocals but I love it anyways 💖

Hold up the zomby ga doll was in 2016? That feels like such a 2011 project 

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Hold up the zomby ga doll was in 2016? That feels like such a 2011 project 

Yeah it was released in 2016. Natali, Gaga's sister, designed the doll inspired by the Born This Way music video. 

danbekim

This was the biggest brain**** for me. It was so weird that Gaga did a Born This Way styled doll during the Joanne era, which I understand because you can't really do an all pink zombie with a guitar for Monster High, but still it was weird.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Reject False Icons

Recently I became a good fan of monster high too :kara: my dream is to own one of the Zomby Gaga dolls but the launch was confusing, and limited and as time passes by, they went more expensive and rarer to get

But I got Neightan the zombie unicorn Who really fits in the BTW theme too. He’s even on the music video. plus the creator confirmed he’s a lgbtq character :party:

When i found about this later on, i knew i had to have it ! When i was younger i was obsessed with barbie and i always wanted a Gaga doll. Its so pretty in real life, with the pink hair and sparkle make up. One of my fav Gaga things i own.

Galvon

I love that song, but I think I prefer the original version of that Monster High song. (The Fright song was it called right?)

Also I kinda did regret I didn't buy that doll when it was still new, because it got so much more expensive now. But there are more rare Gaga items I never bought, and I can make my own Gaga doll, so whatever.

Archived