interview

Chromatica was originally named "Free Woman"

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kattys

Anyone who doubts Free Woman should listen to it in a car with good sound system. 100% much better than with even good headphones.

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Anyone who doubts Free Woman should listen to it in a car with good sound system. 100% much better than with even good headphones.

I agree. It's amazing when it's being played in a car

He/him/his

danbekim

I'm sorry but... I feel like we just dodged a million bullets-

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

RichAssPiss

She seemed so well adjusted to fame during BTW, talking about how she kept her New York apartment to stay grounded, that she still went for bike rides alone, that she knew how to sneak out and where to go so paparazzi wouldn't find her. I really wonder what changed. And what role moving to LA plays in that.

TimisaMonster

Well that's...something Gaga :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RabbitHeart
3 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

She seemed so well adjusted to fame during BTW, talking about how she kept her New York apartment to stay grounded, that she still went for bike rides alone, that she knew how to sneak out and where to go so paparazzi wouldn't find her. I really wonder what changed. And what role moving to LA plays in that.

I think fans started to get a bit more toxic during the ARTPOP era and that + her relationship with her team that is no longer her team really altered the way she trusted people

Gagaloo911
6 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Well considering her manager over-worked her to exhaustion to the point she broke her hip, then screwed her over and left her when she was at her lowest point, while in the midst of an album cycle, I don't think it's too hard to discern what went down and what changed.

Also, she's mentioned in many interviews how many people she lost and who betrayed her after she became famous.

Born in Chromatica

Glad they kept the name Chromatica, as I feel it adds a better name to the overall theme of the album. I loved how Chromatica was based around a whole new world, which for me makes the video very interesting.

Plus, I would have had to change my name from Born in Chromatica to Born in Free Woman :poot:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Born in Chromatica said:

Glad they kept the name Chromatica, as I feel it adds a better name to the overall theme of the album. I loved how Chromatica was based around a whole new world, which for me makes the video very interesting.

Plus, I would have had to change my name from Born in Chromatica to Born in Free Woman :poot:.

I mean you were born in the city of Free Woman, and it's right next to Babylon. That's where I was born :ally: 

He/him/his

Ghost Face
7 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Well considering her manager over-worked her to exhaustion to the point she broke her hip, then screwed her over and left her when she was at her lowest point, while in the midst of an album cycle, I don't think it's too hard to discern what went down and what changed.

not to mention her two broken engagements, lost of her friend Sonja and idol Michael J.
animation art GIF by Happy Motion

It's an honor.

EuphoricVibez
7 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Also, she's mentioned in many interviews how many people she lost and who betrayed her after she became famous.

Agreed, plus during one of her BTW concert dates, she said that many of her fans would stay by her side, and many of them would betray her. I'm sure we have an idea of who those certain "fans" are

He/him/his

Curunir
2 hours ago, paradox said:

lmfaoo when i said chromatica was her most personal album half the forum gave me sad likes

lemme just smoke my cigarette and hush, luv 

15f1928295b6c9c70c510223919443f8.jpg

Sis smoke your cigarette and puff it in their faces! You were right and they were wrong :whitney:

Archived