💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Chromatica was originally named "Free Woman"

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

sillynate
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Chromatica, personal? But - but I was told only slow songs on guitar and piano can be personal.

Maybe that’s why she made it :ally: 

Your monsters torture me

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brucee
2 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

They way this fan base has become 

.. So sad.

She changed our lives so much yet we still act like animals.

Lady, I so support every decision that you make 🤗

this. And that. And thanks, and love. 

I wanna add something. It's not about her to be the little complainers or not. It's about us. Stop waiting for anyone in the world to fulfill the emptiness in your life and to make you feel something. Then you'll realise LG is only pure energy. Nothing less. 

At some point an artist is just there to make us have a good time. If it doesn't, just nod and move on. 

hello hello baby.

brucee
45 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

I think fans started to get a bit more toxic during the ARTPOP era and that + her relationship with her team that is no longer her team really altered the way she trusted people

I think it all started with BTW and the f$cker that coined the idea that it sounded like that Madge song.... 

hello hello baby.

RichAssPiss
47 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Well considering her manager over-worked her to exhaustion to the point she broke her hip, then screwed her over and left her when she was at her lowest point, while in the midst of an album cycle, I don't think it's too hard to discern what went down and what changed.

Also, she's mentioned in many interviews how many people she lost and who betrayed her after she became famous.

Fair enough. But that's not about fame exactly as much as industry pressures and corrupt collaborators. More recently she writes and speak about fame as traumatic and it just seems different than how she did years ago. 

bluemonkey
3 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I believe Joanne is personal too, but nowhere close to the level that Chromatica is.

I mean yeah but at the same time no, like I feel she had the mindset of making it personal or feel that way but it didn’t you know? Like she didn’t fully felt it while I feel Chromatica was unexpectedly personal 

Curunir
29 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

they said "Queen of Pop" and you thought it was anyone other than Madonna?

On a forum devoted to Gaga for 11+ years? Yes :poot:

DiamondHeart326
4 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Well, she's changed over the past 12 years, so... :ohwell: She's 34 now, so don't expect her to be like she was when she was 22-23.

Right... I mean we been knew ever since the fame monster how she felt after becoming famous,  not to mention the dark addiction days around the time of her hip and btwb and ARTPOP.  I just feel for her fibromyalgia isn't easy to live with I have it too and she's lucky she has resources at her disposal to treat and manage her symptoms but physical pain affects our mental health and it's like monsters forget that she doesn't owe them anything she doesn't have to talk to us constantly that doesn't change her love for us.  We would have been damn lucky if we got free woman instead of chromatica cuz gaga makes music and art to heal herself, so just be glad she came out with a positive take on her struggles cuz these lyrics tell you what is going on with her just listen.  She's been here for us we need to be there for her more and be more supportive than whining bitching and complaining.. btw I'm directing this at like all of us not just any one person.. as a physical empath I can't tell you how much people hide their pain and put up this front like they are expected to always be ok...we just have to be kinder to one another.... it's so important 

gagasicebath
2 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I agree. It's amazing when it's being played in a car

The whole album in the car is such a listening experience.

I bought my ancient car a couple of years ago. One previous owner, a convent. The car is totally fine, never lets me down, but the sound system is FANTASTIC. Those nuns really wanted their hymns up LOUD when they installed it :ladyhaha:

Just now, gagasicebath said:

I bought my ancient car a couple of years ago. One previous owner, a convent. The car is totally fine, never lets me down, but the sound system is FANTASTIC. Those nuns really wanted their hymns up LOUD when they installed it :ladyhaha:

Nuns don't play.

never forget GIF

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, gagasicebath said:

Yes! I hung out with a friend not long ago, and blasted Chromatica in his car. He started singing along, and jamming out to it with me :ally:

He/him/his

BABYL0N
2 hours ago, Kattys said:

Anyone who doubts Free Woman should listen to it in a car with good sound system. 100% much better than with even good headphones.

FW, FT and ROM do sound the best in a car

Free Woman is my favorite one while driving at night

And everyone who hasn’t heard Chromatica while driving on the highway (+ singing the lungs out) missed an experience 

EuphoricVibez
2 hours ago, JohnWayne said:

FW, FT and ROM do sound the best in a car

Free Woman is my favorite one while driving at night

And everyone who hasn’t heard Chromatica while driving on the highway (+ singing the lungs out) missed an experience 

They really need to blast Chromatica in a car. It's a whole other experience when that happens :pray:

He/him/his

VasilisVas

I was very interested when i heard the album was originally titled Free Woman. I could have sworn the album was originally planned to be called Enigma because of the Vegas show. 

anyway, can someone creative recreate the album cover as “Free Woman” with Gaga on a porch with prison bars? I’m kind of curious of what it could have looked like. I also enjoy seeing a lot of the fan art members make in here. 

EuphoricVibez
7 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I was very interested when i heard the album was originally titled Free Woman. I could have sworn the album was originally planned to be called Enigma because of the Vegas show. 

anyway, can someone creative recreate the album cover as “Free Woman” with Gaga on a porch with prison bars? I’m kind of curious of what it could have looked like. I also enjoy seeing a lot of the fan art members make in here. 

Yeees, I'd love to see that too. It would be amazing to see a vision of what Gaga's original artwork could have been like

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
4 hours ago, sillynate said:

Maybe that’s why she made it :ally: 

Your monsters torture me

Replay, a song about Little Monsters, confirmed :ally:

He/him/his

Archived