💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Chromatica was originally named "Free Woman"

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm so glad Bloodpop came up with the Chromatica concept, fits better. I'm sure that at some point they'd have considered Free Woman or even Enigma so I'm glad they changed their mind. I do agree that this is a very personal album but I'm surprised to see she says even more than Joanne.

She's right tho. Chromatica is more personal than Joanne. I mean: Enigma, Free Woman, Replay, Plastic Doll, 911... Almost all the songs are about her & how she feels.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

She's right tho. Chromatica is more personal than Joanne. I mean: Enigma, Free Woman, Replay, Plastic Doll, 911... Almost all the songs are about her & how she feels.

Exactly. Joanne is personal, but it doesn't compare to how personal Chromatica is. It's powerful, vulnerable, and heartwrenching in several ways.

He/him/his

Enzo

Thanks God Bloodpop did one thing right :pray:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

littlepotter

She really sounded so done with the whole project to me... it's very weird

chaeri pls

alsemanche

I'm glad they changed it cause that's a very... weird title 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

She really sounded so done with the whole project to me... it's very weird

It sounds like she was just having a really hard time making it instead of being done with it to me

He/him/his

Chromatography

damn, that’s really sad. being in the public eye as one of the worlds biggest pop stars for 10+ years has to be difficult. it was probably all fun at first but it has to get old.

Daylight Jokers
20 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

:huntyga:

"I want the Fame" 

I used to love carbonara ten years ago, but now I hate it.

buzzkill
25 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

:huntyga:

"I want the Fame" 

that's literally what she said next: "i think i would ended up being famous even if i didnt want to"

FfFfFfFF

Chromatica, personal? But - but I was told only slow songs on guitar and piano can be personal.

bluemonkey

I believe it when she said this record is her most personal. Never bought that Joanne was her personal. 

buzzkill
18 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

in my opinion, Chromatica is the Gaga way to be personal: darkness and lyrics that have visual depthness to it in juxtaposition in a dance/house/edm instrumentation.

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I thought she said she didn't like the lack of freedom, hence why the title was changed?

I believe she did

He/him/his

Archived