Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened with GAGAVISION?

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid

Hi! Since Gaga released the 48th Gagavision with ROM BTS yesterday, I was wondering why did she stopped this concept during the artRAVE/C2C era with the 46th and resumed it with Stupid Love BTS in March?

What was she doing during the Joanne era??? :cryga:

All I ever wanted was love...

buzzkill
5 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Hi! Since Gaga released the 48th Gagavision with ROM BTS yesterday, I was wondering why did she stopped this concept during the artRAVE/C2C era with the 46th and resumed it with Stupid Love BTS in March?

Her last gagavision was at the artrave tho. I think she didnt carry on with those on c2C and Joanne because this doesnt fit the conceptual of the popga world

MiQuenDroid
Just now, NFRockwell said:

She kinda did a whole documentary instead

That's true. It makes sense.

All I ever wanted was love...

Bubblegum Bitch

Can you imagine she used to release new Gagavision episode every week during The Fame era? :yennefer:

Mister G
8 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

GAGAVISION was more of like the popstar in the spotlight, fame storytelling. I think because she stripped back a lot of that durinf C2C and JOANNE it wouldn’t fit properly with the direction of both eras. Plus I think 5 Foot 2 makes up for that since it captured everything from the production all the way to the Super Bowl.

SeIena Gomez
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

Can you imagine she used to release new Gagavision episode every week during The Fame era? :yennefer:

True vlog queen 

when will shane yaw 

EerdqjuUEAAQCt1?format=jpg&name=240x240

numb the flame

During CTC she was filming a documentary that never got released, during Joanne, she filmed Five Foot Two

petty
12 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Trying to heal her dad

212-D44-DF-8-A81-4-D47-92-E7-4522-A00-E1

Sherry
14 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Trying to heal her dad

212-D44-DF-8-A81-4-D47-92-E7-4522-A00-E1

And that album gave her depression. It gave me depression too. Relatable Kween :neyde:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived