💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga outfits as hex stickers thread

anonanon

Featured Posts

anonanon

:zilla:

Hello everyone. A "Taylor Swift as R stats hex stickers" thread is currently going viral on science twitter and it's bringing up a lot of feelings for me since my "Lady Gaga as R stats hex stickers" thread has been famously been paid dust by others in the nerd community. A result which I'm sure it has nothing to do with my low effort account that I would expect to appeal to about the number of people that follow it and has much more to do with me being a trendsetter and ahead of the curve :neyde:

Without further ado I will be posting some of the highlights here (in the spoiler link) in an effort to find an appreciative audience. The Taylor Swift thread will be posted at the end in an effort to avoid needlessly pitting successful women against each other on this forum :neyde:

Spoiler

The first one is not that good admittedly but I can't get the cupcake one to post on its own

Edited just now by anonanon

Bonkers

I didn't know hex stickers were a thing but clearly I should because how cool are those

57848d08c69b3122c52682887558c0f1.jpg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

anonanon
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:
staplr...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29aef63ced3745386b57

wait until you hear about grindr, a "Coffee grinder statistics" package

unfortunately no hex sticker for that one

Massive Monster

I didn't know about hex

why is this so entertaining though :cryga:

Kind regards

This is probably the most niche thing in existence

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PinkJelly

What are those logos, what’s a hex sticker, why have they paired the godly VMA ‘09 performance with a stapler I’m so confused :wtfga:

anonanon

33 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

What are those logos, what’s a hex sticker, why have they paired the godly VMA ‘09 performance with a stapler I’m so confused :wtfga:

They're logos for data analysis libraries for a statistical programming language in the shape of a hexagon that you can stick on your laptop and stuff lol. The stickers are really popular in the developer/programming community. The thread is just outfits of hers that resemble the logos :zilla:

To quote @Red it's "probably the most niche thing in existence." 

Archived