I wonā€™t because I donā€™t think it is a skipĀ :bye:

The density of this bish
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA2mED4uZhkXXvXLlst23

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

All of you saying sOcIaL dIsTaNcInG about a picture with three people.. have you not been with two other people since this allĀ startedĀ :saladga:

Iā€™m all for accountability if itā€™s EQUAL accountability.Ā 

She peaked with Ganja Burns music video. Prove me wrong once again, NekciĀ :firega:

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

anonanon
1 minute ago, BillieGOAT said:

All of you saying sOcIaL dIsTaNcInG about a picture with three people.. have you not been with two other people since this allĀ startedĀ :saladga:

Iā€™m all for accountability if itā€™s EQUAL accountability.Ā 

I haven't been around a single person without out a mask on since March and ngl I'd be really scared to do this if I were pregnant. I'm sure she's not stupid, but I just don't trustĀ other people when they say they've "distanced" for two weeks and then I hear them say something about going to visit family in the next breath.Ā 

But anyway, certain collaborators aside,Ā I like Nicki and it does get tiring to see all the hate any time she is mentioned.Ā 

Edited just now by anonanon

paradox

all the replies in here about how it's their choice to not social distance or that they could have done all these measures in order to film this sounds so americanĀ :billie:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, SeIena Gomez said:

not a Nicki stan but if Gaga posted BTS of a music video shoot and she wasnā€™t wearing a mask would you be complaining?Ā :trollga:

She didn't even shoot anything in quarantine, so that answers your question

President Biden
1 hour ago, paradox said:

all the replies in here about how it's their choice to not social distance or that they could have done all these measures in order to film this sounds so americanĀ :billie:

:vegas:Ā Thank you, Iā€™m proud to be an American.

I got drunk

2 hours ago, Twitter said:

We can say the same thing about Gaga with R Kelly and DJWS.Ā :spin:

Don't forget TerryĀ :billie:

PartySick
2 hours ago, 3562136 said:

The density of this bish
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA2mED4uZhkXXvXLlst23

Not you being rude to one of the best members on this site :flop:

šŸ–¤

Enigma
5 hours ago, Twitter said:

We can say the same thing about Gaga with R Kelly and DJWS.Ā :spin:

I don't know about the DJWS stuff

But the R Kelly stuff is different (although bad taste too) : She's a survivor herself and the song is literally named "Do what u want". It was her being in a ****ed up place and trying to shock. Literally the whole vibe I got from this song was that she was laughing in his face because he's too oblivious to notice what's wrong with him being on a song titled that way

On the other hand Nicki is out there randomly collabing with a child rapist and gloryfing him. And it's a recent event.

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

I don't know about the DJWS stuff

But the R Kelly stuff is different (although bad taste too) : She's a survivor herself and the song is literally named "Do what u want". It was her being in a ****ed up place and trying to shock. Literally the whole vibe I got from this song was that she was laughing in his face because he's too oblivious to notice what's wrong with him being on a song titled that way

On the other hand Nicki is out there randomly collabing with a child rapist and gloryfing him. And it's a recent event.

Just because thatā€™s the vibe you got doesnā€™t make it true. And if thatā€™s what she was going for she wouldnā€™t have done a performance and at the end have the screens displaying news articles about her. She made an inappropriate song with a man who literallyĀ Ā pissed on underaged girls. I supported Gaga through and after DWUW and I'll keep supporting Nicki.

edengowon
6 hours ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Kind of off topic but has anyone seen the fact that Barbz are literally making websites so people can send in funds like a ā€œbarb bankā€ and the collabs go no.1? How is this allowed? This is nearly chart manipulation no?Ā :what:

literally every fandom does it. it's so fans from outside of the united states can pay for american fans to buy copies of the songs. it isn't legit or particularly right, but it happens

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ToxicHot

I hope itā€™s a good song!Ā :giveup:Ā Canā€™t for more music and visualsĀ from her.

Ā 

Also, I love these Nicki threads!Ā You haters get so bothered over seeing another woman have success. :spin:Ā Keep making them.Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ToxicHot
32 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Just because thatā€™s the vibe you got doesnā€™t make it true. And if thatā€™s what she was going for she wouldnā€™t have done a performance and at the end have the screens displaying news articles about her. She made an inappropriate song with a man who literallyĀ Ā pissed on underaged girls. I supported Gaga through and after DWUW and I'll keep supporting Nick.

Yesss!!!! These people hate Nickiā€™s musicĀ so much that they have to use herĀ 6ix9ine collabs and her personal life to justify their hatred for her. :smh:Ā You people areĀ PATHETIC and donā€™tĀ know how to let go of that. I mean the hyprocrisy is so real, when theyā€™re literally on a forum by an artist that worked with R. KELLY of all people. :ladyhaha:Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived