Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj on the set of music video with NBA Youngboy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Cardi & Megan just did a music video not social distancing. Also if Gaga did this, y’all wouldn’t be complaining. :spin:

Because I couldn’t pass the opportunity to crack a joke dahling :pole: (answering why I didn’t skip your locked thread)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwkJW_L1YpinljKDFhZwX

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
9 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Kind of off topic but has anyone seen the fact that Barbz are literally making websites so people can send in funds like a “barb bank” and the collabs go no.1? How is this allowed? This is nearly chart manipulation no? :what:

Aren't all fanbases do similar things? Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber fans did it with "Stuck With U" and 6ix9ine complained about it - source : here

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Just a reminder that she collabbed with a pedophile and is cancelled :vegas:

Just because she’s a gay icon doesn’t make her immune and I hope some of y’all will make her accountable for that **** :vegas:

We can say the same thing about Gaga with R Kelly and DJWS. :spin:

6 minutes ago, Barbie Stripper said:

Because I couldn’t pass the opportunity to crack a joke dahling :pole: (answering why I didn’t skip your locked thread)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwkJW_L1YpinljKDFhZwX

I asked for it to be locked. :bear:

Rj Barker

They could of also quite easily isolated themselves for 2 weeks prior to filming so that the risk of infection/transmission is negligible  but everyone loves to jump to conclusions. 

16 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Kind of off topic but has anyone seen the fact that Barbz are literally making websites so people can send in funds like a “barb bank” and the collabs go no.1? How is this allowed? This is nearly chart manipulation no? :what:

It is but at the same time they’re only doing it because they feel like Nicki has been blackballed when it comes to charting and awards. 

1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

They could of also quite easily isolated themselves for 2 weeks prior to filming so that the risk of infection/transmission is negligible  but everyone loves to jump to conclusions. 

This.

Runway
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

G0dga was already cancelled and uncancelled shes that powerful. So whats good

3 minutes ago, Runway said:

G0dga was already cancelled and uncancelled shes that powerful. So whats good

The hypocrisy. :ladyhaha:

SeIena Gomez
12 minutes ago, Twitter said:

DJWS since when? 

petty
10 minutes ago, Twitter said:

73-A92683-24-EB-4-A6-F-90-E8-B23-FE94-D1

President Biden
12 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Exactly.

Or have made the conscious choice to take the risk. People need to stop acting like people don’t have the free will to decide what is in their health’s best interests. No no no! The government must tell you!!! 

Like please. These stars have probably been couped up for months, are all in a young & healthy state, and likely took sanitary measures in filming. They can make that choice just like you can choose to lock yourself at home. Personal accountability 

I got drunk

17 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I asked for it to be locked. :bear:

Post Is Chromatica a Skip up next :bon: 

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

Just now, Barbie Stripper said:

Post Is Chromatica a Skip up next :bon: 

I won’t because I don’t think it is a skip :bye:

Archived