Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we ever get Enigma: The Las Vegas Residency DVD?

Sherry

Featured Posts

Sherry

So we all saw what happened with JWT DVD :selena: Enigma wasn't even filmed, so is there a possibility in future? :bear:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sherry1411 said:

So we all saw what happened with JWT DVD :selena: Enigma wasn't even filmed, so is there a possibility in future? :bear:

I don't think Enigma will ever restart. Since Gaga has a contract, I guess that the Chromatica Ball will be taken to Vegas by the end of 2021

dynamite

We are well overdue a proper tour DVD so I hope so :messga:

It's terrible that the BTWB and JWT didn't have a release... ArtRave was livestreamed but I don't think that was DVD quality either

Edit: @Regina George reminded me of the Super Saturday thing so we basically already have this show 

Keep the DVD 

Break the contract and release the unfinished JWT footage instead :bear:

Bradley

At this point any performance is a gift from the Gods, let alone a specific residency.

It's even more of a miracle cause it's Gaga...

Enzo

I will still wait for JWT DVD :yennefer:

The only thing we will get is another SL remix :vegas:

Blue Wig Reloaded Remix! 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Prostitute Barbie

No but I really hope they film and release TCB since I can’t go :pray: or even a Netflix release of it like Taylor’s Reputation Tour 

I still feel like we deserve JWT DVD. Maybe that will leak in the future like that rare Monster Ball DVD.

numb the flame

For those concerned about the JWT DVD, Gaga cannot release any live media while she's contracted to perform in Vegas. Super Saturday Night in Miami is different as Gaga didn't release it herself for purchase. We found this out when Gaga's contracts and documents leaked earlier this year. 

voidfigure
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Who still releases tour DVDs in 2020? 

Exactly. 

Maybe we could get some kind of VOD recording

Blastertoyo
8 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I still feel like we deserve JWT DVD. Maybe that will leak in the future that rare Monster Ball DVD.

Do you mean Jingle Ball?

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

RudraCNG

I don't think so. I hope they film a TCB date since she won't do too many dates. I don't care if they release a DVD, or if they directly upload it to Netflix, but I want f*cking pro recorded footage. We haven't had a proper recorded tour since the artRave.

Archived