Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we ever get Enigma: The Las Vegas Residency DVD?

Sherry

Featured Posts

The Z
4 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I don't think so. I hope they film a TCB date since she won't do too many dates. I don't care if they release a DVD, or if they directly upload it to Netflix, but I want f*cking pro recorded footage. We haven't had a proper recorded tour since the artRave.

Enigma was filmed in February though, we just didn't have the Judas segment I think

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Enigma was filmed in February though, we just didn't have the Judas segment I think

we didn't get BDR - TF medley or the whole Scheiße segment in the SSN livestream. 

The Z
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

we didn't get BDR - TF medley or the whole Scheiße segment in the SSN livestream. 

True but he had the best vocals for an Enigma show ever

numb the flame
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

True but he had the best vocals for an Enigma show ever

I honestly think the earlier gigs had the best vocals. In summer / Autumn 2019 everyone thought she was loosing her voice and couldn't sing anymore. While she struggled with some songs, she wasn't horrific. She was out of breathe in the SSN show but she did sound better than the previous legs in vegas. 

Reginald
4 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

We found this out when Gaga's contracts and documents leaked earlier this year. 

Mess, I forgot all about this :ladyhaha: I was glued to GGD even more than on Chromatica's release date 

On topic, I hope we also get BTWB one day, and Enigma :huntyga:

Galvon
4 hours ago, Red said:

In the streaming era?

Tbh I prefer a dvd over any streaming service. Like you at least really own it on a dvd, instead of having to pay for it every month. But I'm also a bit of collector, so. And the fact that every new movie still gets a dvd release must say something, right? Even 4k releases.

Archived