💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we ever get Enigma: The Las Vegas Residency DVD?

Sherry

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, RudraCNG said:

I don't think so. I hope they film a TCB date since she won't do too many dates. I don't care if they release a DVD, or if they directly upload it to Netflix, but I want a f*cking pro recorded footage. We haven't had a proper recorded tour since the artRave.

proper recorded footage is definitely a way to explain the artRAVE livestream. I loved the livestream but some of the camera work was shaky or just not the best. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

You have Miami and that should satisfy you.. Out of all Gaga shows that we didn’t get DVD from, I can deal without having that hideous show. THE only good thing about that show is that she decided to bring old songs along with Dancing In The Dark.

thatfoxyfeeling

I do find it sad that an artist like Gaga doesn't have a dvd for every tour she's done. I guess they musn't be that profitable for the label? It's just a shame because Gaga is one of the best performers there's ever been, Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square is so iconic. :fatcat:

RudraCNG
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

proper recorded footage is definitely a way to explain the artRAVE livestream. I loved the livestream but some of the camera work was shaky or just not the best. 

Yeah I know, some parts looked as if they were filmed from the crowd with a phone. But I mean, at least we got audio directly from the mic/instruments (i don't know how to word it)

Andreu
8 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I don't think so. I hope they film a TCB date since she won't do too many dates. I don't care if they release a DVD, or if they directly upload it to Netflix, but I want f*cking pro recorded footage. We haven't had a proper recorded tour since the artRave.

Cheek to cheek live DVD says otherwise :billie:

Sherry
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

You have Miami and that should satisfy you.. Out of all Gaga shows that we didn’t get DVD from, I can deal without having that hideous show. THE only good thing about that show is that she decided to bring old songs along with Dancing In The Dark.

Venus was still snubbed :bradley: It was perfect for the theme :air: The way she performed "The Fame" and "I'm afraid of Americans" and not Venus :cryga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

numb the flame
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

But I mean, at least we got audio directly from the mic/instruments (i don't know how to word it)

The soundboard is what you're referring to. 

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I do find it sad that an artist like Gaga doesn't have a dvd for every tour she's done. I guess they musn't be that profitable for the label? It's just a shame because Gaga is one of the best performers there's ever been, Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square is so iconic. :fatcat:

I was thinking about this yesterday. They could just be saving the recordings for a later date, like to be released as retrospective type package eventually. I really would love to see BTWB in HD.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Illuminati
19 minutes ago, Red said:

Who still releases tour DVDs in 2020? 

Certainly not Gaga. There's still an audience for it as it can be done in a documentary style in collaboration with Netflix or Apple Music.

RudraCNG
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Cheek to cheek live DVD says otherwise :billie:

Yeah and I have the Blu-Ray but that was not a "Gaga" Tour :messga:

Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

The soundboard is what you're referring to. 

Thanks!

numb the flame
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

Yeah and I have the Blu-Ray but that was not a "Gaga" Tour :messga:

While it wasn't a tour, it was representative of the CTC era and imo was better than the CTC tour. But yeah, it was Lady not Gaga.

15 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Do you mean Jingle Ball?

:enigma:

Nah it was TMB show in Philadelphia. That was suppose to be the DVD we got but Gaga refilmed it and we got the New York show in 2011. 

11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I agree. I don’t think Enigma is horrible but we got HQ audio from Apollo and a livestream from Miami. So I’m good.

I really like to have JWT and TCB DVD. :flutter:

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Nah it was TMB show in Philadelphia. That was suppose to be the DVD we got but Gaga refilmed it and we got the New York show in 2011. 

the soundboard from the philly show leaked but no footage has leaked, to my knowledge. 

Archived