đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyrese defends Ellen without having met her "I'll fight for you"

Featured Posts

Tyrese is defending Ellen DeGeneres in the wake of allegations of a toxic and abusive environment on the set of her television show, and the actor says he will be her 'bad guy' and fight the battles for the TV host.

Tyrese went on to blame Hollywood for the situation.

"People in this town and fans will build you UP.... As they watch you climb ALL the way UP the ladder they will stand at the bottom of that same ladder and pull out there biggest GUN and shoot you in the ass over and over and over until you fall... You are MADE FOR THIS....." he wrote.

He continued, "This too shall pass..... I’ve learned over the years that when things get uncomfortable it’s because GOD is preparing you for the NEW SEASON of your life.... He wants disloyal people to REVEAL THEMSELVES.... He wants people who have went above and beyond for over the YEARS who have no integrity to revel themselves."

In his statement, Tyrese admits he doesn't know Ellen DeGeneres very well, but says he knows she is 'kind-hearted' woman.

"Ellen was JUST honored and praised for giving and giving and giving [ cause this is what she does constantly on her show and in real life ] and now this? Ellen if you see this message..... You are a GEM of a woman and wife..... I am not one of the lucky ones who have hung with you 40 to 50 times over the years... But I know a kind-hearted and giving person when I see one and you fit the bill....... " he said.

"Last time I seen you.. You were at the Soho house rooftop in Beverly Hills and I literally sat there and said “There is NO WAY I’m not gonna speak to and hug the great Ellen on the way out," he wrote.

He continued, "And sure enough you stood up and hugged me and smiled and did that usual beautiful Ellen thing.... You will be just fine.... Every set back is a set UP for even more greater things to come..... You can call me anytime I’m not kind at all..... You stay kind, I will be your BAD GUY and fight your battles...... lol"

https://theblast.com/c/ellen-degeneres-tyrese-gibson-defends-talk-show-host-statement-instagram-ill-fight-for-you

xoxo Craig

To think Gaga and Beyonce poisoned him... must be still feeling the effects :fan:

End Racism Now

dynamite
3 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

“without having met her”

Did you actually read what you posted :oops:

Sounds like he briefly met her in passing but doesn't know her at all :shrug:

tomdsgn
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

What does that mean? :shrug:

He states he met her in Beverly Hills :zilla:

dynamite
13 minutes ago, tomdsgn said: