Monsterish

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

I thought this was gonna be a contest for North and South America  :poot:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

lmaooo why are people so mad!! I don't think it's that serious. If it flops it'll probably be cancelled, if it doesn't it could be good :flower:

heygurlhi
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

obscure Eastern Europe country's performance?

they usualy do a good performance its what you woud call the "good"countries that embaress us

Ignore me i drink

7 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Y’all are really mad at the USA doing a Eurovisionish contest, WHEN EUROPE HAS LITERALLY “adopted” Pretty much every reality show concept from the USA for the past two decades? 

Thats actually true :ladyhaha:

NCgaga
7 hours ago, Brecht said:

What tho? Big Brother ia European, American Idol comes from Uk’s Pop Idol, Dancing With the Stars comes from Uk’s Strictly Come Dancing and the list goes on.

No it doesn’t- more reality shows have come from the USA than Europe, and Europe has had no problem using the ideas, bro. 

stevana229

this show is going to be HUGE in America... watch.. this show is going to produce MULTIPLE new pop stars... the gays need to get up in there and bring pop music back

StarstruckIllusion

i will NOT be watching chile normal Americans have no taste

PatrickMonster

The amount of negativity and hate towards a new show that we basically know nothing about is just so disgusting... gagadaily at its best:fthis:

Seryabkina
8 hours ago, stevana229 said:

this show is going to be HUGE in America... watch.. this show is going to produce MULTIPLE new pop stars... the gays need to get up in there and bring pop music back

0af5fe31d25281fa2db0faaa1885dd7f.jpg

Archived