💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

American Eurovision in 2021

Monsterish

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

what if US sends Gaga to it? They have enough cool artists to slay it fir next 5 years in a row :air:

Eurovision isn’t first star legacy, it’s mixed from lower, and i can imagine a LOT of lil rappers here like at least 3, and then some singers here and there

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

So one person from each state? 

:billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DelusionalGaga

I love me some good ol US bashing but I don't get why people are so upset about this. As long as they're staying out of Eurovision and doing their own thing I don't see the harm. I know there's going to be a lot of trash but it's the same for the ESC. We're not really watching for "good" music but for the entertainment of it. 

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

If they decide to remove the name Eurovision because that the name “iS oFfEnDiNG” as i saw on twitter istg....

what? :awkney: literally why? 

Musery

gagzus

Girl America doesn’t have the level of camp to pull this off in their pop music history. Also EV has a majority queer audience attendance will America have the same? Probably not

Just now, Ryusei said:

what? :awkney: literally why? 

Americans apparently thinks we should call it “worldovision” or sumn like that since apparently euro is offending them and is racist:awkney:

It was just a rumour on twitter though so take with a grain of salt

I hope it'll be fair, so the US won't choose someone who is famous around the world, cause jury and publicity will vote for them as I think. Hope they'll give a chance for new artists.

yes and
21 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

They have to ruin THAT too? 

tenor.gif

it is sh*t without US tho 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Lampost

As long as they keep this separate from the actual Eurovision, I'm fine with it.

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Brandon Flynn said:

I hope it'll be fair, so the US won't choose someone who is famous around the world, cause jury and publicity will vote for them as I think. Hope they'll give a chance for new artists.

Did you read their website? it's just the American states competing against each other

The American version of the Eurovision Song Contest will, as it is currently conceived, position the artists head to head against other states’ representatives in a series of 5-10 televised Qualifier Competitions, leading to Semi-Finals and the ultimate primetime Grand Final.

It's not like how they added Australia

Musery

bionic

Cultural appropriation aside, my interest in this as a European is subzero

buy bionic

Pennywise
Just now, Sour Candy said:

it is sh*t without US tho 

TAKE THAT BACK
bp76pzupgug21.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Varys
Just now, Pennywise said:

TAKE THAT BACK
bp76pzupgug21.jpg

You are from Turkey righ I still remember this slayage (Also as a Belgian I claim her too :bon:)

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived