💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jennifer Garner & Bradley Cooper spotted on beach date

Featured Posts

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Garner headed out for a beachside hang.

Per TMZ, Jennifer Garner joined her fellow actor Bradley Cooper and his three-year-old daughter, Lea De Seine Shayk Cooper, for some fun in the Malibu sun yesterday. In the photos, Cooper can be seen lying out, while Garner, dressed in a navy sweater, blue skirt, and white sneakers, helps Lea build a sandcastle. The two actors have known each other for a number of years and both starred in the television show Alias together.

Though there's no way to confirm whether the beach day for the two actors was a casual hang or something more intimate, both Cooper and Garner are recently single, per the outlet. Cooper's previous relationship with model Irina Shayk ended last summer, while Garner has reportedly broken up with her boyfriend, John Miller, after two years of dating. Garner was previously married to actor Ben Affleck with whom she shares three children, Violet, Seraphina Rose, and Samuel Garner Affleck.

Much like Garner and Affleck, Cooper actively co-parents with his ex, and the two have remained close while staying committed to raising their daughter together.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a33536009/bradley-cooper-jennifer-garner-beach-date/

RudraCNG

I mean, do y'all know Gaga has a boyfriend since January right? :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

And he's hotter than Bradley :trollga:

TimisaMonster

Who's gonna tell Gaga? :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teletubby
22 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

BradGa is over.

Brad and Garner  can also be BradGa :trollga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JusKeepBreathin

That's not going to end well.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

why?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Lord Temptation

Inb4 Alias: Resurrection coming to theatres winter 2021 :lolga:

JusKeepBreathin
17 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

why?

Brad gets bored quickly.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bradley
32 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

26 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

why?

8 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Brad gets bored quickly.

Nope, it's because his heart lies with Stefani. Without her, he can never settle down.

Archived