Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts a picture about the beginning of her career

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Varys
8 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Honey, first of all don't put Gaga and Taylor on the same level, because they're not. So in your opinion Madonna is still slaying? 

Gaga's career has been going on for 11 years and look where she is now. I can only imagine where she will be in next 10 years. I can't even imagine you think of Gaga as an ordinary pop star.

Madonna 10 years in her career was kinda bigger then gaga 10 years in her career no shade :reductive:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Honey, first of all don't put Gaga and Taylor on the same level, because they're not. So in your opinion Madonna is still slaying? 

Gaga's career has been going on for 11 years and look where she is now. I can only imagine where she will be in next 10 years. I can't even imagine you think of Gaga as an ordinary pop star.

Who said she was still "slaying" She is MADONNA she has done EVERYTHING a pop girl would wish she could.  What don't you get?  Chart success is only temporary and then what? What is Gaga, taylor etc doing after?   She might not be"slaying" the charts but god  if the Internet doesn't pay attention (like you are now) to her even if it just to talk ill about her.    It's ok not to like her or  not be into her music or even hate her but you can't deny who she is and what she has done. 

TRUMP 2020

petty
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Why the hell are you all so bitter about a woman who's proud of what she achieved? She lost her mother at 5, hated her father, her step mother, she moved to NY against her father's will with 35$ in her pocket, was raped, held at gunpoint on a NY rooftop, and she managed to turn this into the biggest career a woman has ever had. Y'all can stay bitter but Madonna is the one that constantly did more in a week of her life than you all will in your entire life

No ones bitter about her being proud lmfao. It’s amazing what she went through and achieved and that can be celebrated without her mentioning social media platforms, American idol and Disney.

Quartz

Dafuq are these replies. Have you guys ever tried something like this? If not, then sit tf down. This was a bold move few of us would ever do. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Cerny
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Why the hell are you all so bitter about a woman who's proud of what she achieved? She lost her mother at 5, hated her father, her step mother, she moved to NY against her father's will with 35$ in her pocket, was raped, held at gunpoint on a NY rooftop, and she managed to turn this into the biggest career a woman has ever had. Y'all can stay bitter but Madonna is the one that constantly did more in a week of her life than you all will in your entire life

I just got a chill like a ghost was nearby, even when I already knew all of that. I have an enormous respect for Madonna.

Lucas
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

No ones bitter about her being proud lmfao. It’s amazing what she went through and achieved and that can be celebrated without her mentioning social media platforms, American idol and Disney.

Just read at the replies in the last 5 pages, it's full of bitterness.

Xoxo Adriana

i love when they say “back in our day we didn’t use this”, sweeeetie :billie:you totally would’ve if it was even invented 

but i see what she’s getting at, talent was way more celebrated and appreciated before the 10’s hit imo. literally anyone can be famous nowadays

if you weren’t famous through music, sports or film, you leaked your own sex tape:ladyhaha:

Jose P
2 hours ago, PETTY said:

Neither was Gaga :air: and neither were hundreds of other celebrities. So for her to even bring it up is laughable and irrelevant

And? She’s not saying she’s the only one who struggled to make it, she literally just shared a picture about it. Is she not allowed to feel proud of how much she worked to make it big? Literally what is wrong with that? Maybe you should learn to behave better around here considering you’re back from a ban.

Jose P

And what the actual f does this site have against Madonna like damn. A simple post acknowledging her struggles has devolved into some weird fighting, shade, Gaga being brought up even though she has absolutely nothing to do with the post. Grow tf up and stop this strange obsession y’all have to nitpick at anything this woman does.

petty
Just now, Jose P said:

Maybe you should learn to behave better around here considering you’re back from a ban.

My ban has nothing to do with my comments in this post and nothing I’m saying is offensive. I have my opinions on her post just like you have yours. What you’re not going to do is talk to me like you’re some kind of moderator. I’m not the one baby don’t get it twisted. Keep it cute

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

Jose P
Just now, PETTY said:

My ban has nothing to do with my comments in this post and nothing I’m saying is offensive. I have my opinions on her post just like you have yours. What you’re not going to do is talk to me like you’re some kind of moderator. I’m not the one baby don’t get it twisted. Keep it cute

I’m sure making unnecessarily rude comments get you WPs and can be the cause for a ban, and I’m very doubtful that you got banned by being a perfectly peaceful user. So what you’re not gonna do is act all tough sweetie, enjoy your reports :kiss:

Xoxo Adriana

but the arguments in this thread were not finite

they were 👁👄👁 lit rally madness infinite

petty
Just now, Jose P said:

I’m sure making unnecessarily rude comments get you WPs and can be the cause for a ban, and I’m very doubtful that you got banned by being a perfectly peaceful user. So what you’re not gonna do is act all tough sweetie, enjoy your reports :kiss:

Remind me exactly what I said that was offensive and a cause for a warning point? Actually save it because you already took it far enough to discuss my ban and moderation which is completely off topic and against the rules. You wanna play we can play bb

Archived