💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts a picture about the beginning of her career

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

Madonna didn't say 'Look, I'm the one who suffered the most, other pop stars are thrash and they know nothing". She just shared her story, and others can share their stories, too. It doesn't mean that, for example, Lady Gaga achieved her success easier, than Madonna did it.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

Madonna didn't say 'Look, I'm the one who suffered the most, other pop stars are thrash and they know nothing". She just shared her story, and others can share their stories, too. It doesn't mean that, for example, Lady Gaga achieved her success easier, than Madonna did it.

This is just bitter LMs trying to look for anything remotely negative lol. The way they’re making stuff up like assuming she’s bragging or saying she’s better bc many others achieved success differently is laughable and borderline obsessive if you ask me :billie:

I remember this one thread about Madonna getting treatment for her knee injury and since it was an expensive one she got dragged bc she was apparently “privileged” or something. God forbid she takes care of her injury :bear:

Bubblegum Bitch
7 minutes ago, Jose P said:

This is just bitter LMs trying to look for anything remotely negative lol. The way they’re making stuff up like assuming she’s bragging or saying she’s better bc many others achieved success differently is laughable and borderline obsessive if you ask me :billie:

I remember this one thread about Madonna getting treatment for her knee injury and since it was an expensive one she got dragged bc she was apparently “privileged” or something. God forbid she takes care of her injury :bear:

I remember this. :messga: Well, as Madonna once said, you only see what your eyes want to see. :reductive:

Cerny
16 minutes ago, Jose P said:

And what the actual f does this site have against Madonna like damn. A simple post acknowledging her struggles has devolved into some weird fighting, shade, Gaga being brought up even though she has absolutely nothing to do with the post. Grow tf up and stop this strange obsession y’all have to nitpick at anything this woman does.

It’s necessary to put things into perspective, since Gaga stans love to hate on others for things they “forgot“ their fave has also done, or criticise and make fun of others for doing certain things, until Gaga does the same, then it’s suddenly ok. 

Karen Smith
34 minutes ago, DavieX said:

Who said she was still "slaying" She is MADONNA she has done EVERYTHING a pop girl would wish she could.  What don't you get?  Chart success is only temporary and then what? What is Gaga, taylor etc doing after?   She might not be"slaying" the charts but god  if the Internet doesn't pay attention (like you are now) to her even if it just to talk ill about her.    It's ok not to like her or  not be into her music or even hate her but you can't deny who she is and what she has done. 

I don’t deny her anything. I just wrote she was huge, she done so many good things but now she isn't on the top. This is truth. 

TBH, it is something to brag about. It was definitely far tougher to make it back then without the internet and social media. 

And, unfortunately, today social media is a scourge. I really wish it were at least similar to the MySpace days of having a customizable, personalized profile page and more confined to your bubble. 

Jose P
2 minutes ago, Cerny said:

It’s necessary to put things into perspective, since Gaga stans love to hate on others for things they “forgot“ their fave has also done, or criticise and make fun of others for doing certain things, until Gaga does the same, then it’s suddenly ok. 

Yup, I’m sure if Gaga made a post about how she started out performing at bars and had no help from reality shows or social media everyone would be like “yass talent won, those social media celebrities could never”

13 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I don’t deny her anything. I just wrote she was huge, she done so many good things but now she isn't on the top. This is truth. 

LOL but who is saying otherwise?  Who said she was on top of the charts and what's "In" right now?   Radio/GP stop careing after a female pop stars hits the 40 year mark and believe me Madonna went past that but now she is 61!  There are younger pop stars that are long gone. 

TRUMP 2020

Cerny
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Yup, I’m sure if Gaga made a post about how she started out performing at bars and had no help from reality shows or social media everyone would be like “yass talent won, those social media celebrities could never”

I thought you had an issue with me bringing up Gaga.

3b9c14a8-2a52-45b7-96x9kti.gif

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, DavieX said:

LOL but who is saying otherwise?  Who said she was on top of the charts and what's "In" right now?   Radio/GP stop careing after a female pop stars hits the 40 year mark and believe me Madonna went past that but now she is 61!  There is yonger pop stars that are younger and they are long gone. 

That's the point, I just said my opinion! I just forget that GGD isn't safe place to share opinion. 

ThisBitch

See what she did? She didn't say NO NICKELODEON, sneaky, we all know how she got famous :ohwell:

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Brecht said:

That 35 dollars story is bullshit we been knew.

It's like the 100 people on a room.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jose P
23 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I thought you had an issue with me bringing up Gaga.

3b9c14a8-2a52-45b7-96x9kti.gif

I had an issue with people just suddenly bringing up that Gaga has a better voice that she’s better at this and that and it literally had nothing to do with the post. I- I’m confusion I thought you were agreeing with me :bear:

Cerny
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

I had an issue with people just suddenly bringing up that Gaga has a better voice that she’s better at this and that and it literally had nothing to do with the post. I- I’m confusion I thought you were agreeing with me :bear:

I am agreeing with you, but I thought you were referring to something else with that one bit, lmao sorry. :poot:

2 hours ago, Brecht said:

That 35 dollars story is bullshit we been knew.

How do you know this?  Do you ever have anything positive to say or you just hate her for some reason?

TRUMP 2020

Archived