đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts a picture about the beginning of her career

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Babel

Y’all love to brag about other people’s achievements, at least she’s bragging about a real struggle she went through that not everybody could survive. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
3 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

what did she do with $35?

From Wikipedia:

In 1978, Madonna dropped out of college and relocated to New York City. She said of her move to New York, "It was the first time I'd ever taken a plane, the first time I'd ever gotten a taxi cab. I came here with $35 in my pocket. It was the bravest thing I'd ever done." She had little money while working as a waitress at Dunkin' Donuts and with modern dance troupes, taking classes at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and eventually performing with Pearl Lang Dance Theater.

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, Majora said:

I wonder if anyone with $35 and a dream can make it nowadays :ph34r:

$35 back then is like $1000 today.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

buzzkill
9 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

she has every right to be proud of it

the amount of hate seriously... 

good vibes pma GIF

But to put in perspective m, if gaga said “i made it without insta, tiktok and etc...” lt wouldn’t made sense. Its not like Madonna paid her studio time with the $35 dollars tho. The entertainment industry changed and grew a lot in the last fews years, the celebrity culture (which madonna helped create grew a lot too, and she did a lot more than $35 from that i may say). Its so hypocrite to made statements like this.

and of course she should be proud of her perfect and success career! 

Anderson123

“No Disney” means that she started from scratch, she wasn’t lucky enough to be known as a star of a tv show like Britney, Christina, Miley, Selena Gomez etc.  or she wasn’t part of shows like The Voice/American Idol and of course she didn’t become a YouTube viral sensation. 

That’s just a pic that was floating around on tumblr, twitter etc. She just shared it. 

petty
Just now, Anderson123 said:

“No Disney” means that she started from scratch, she wasn’t lucky enough to be known as a star of a tv show like Britney and Christina, or she wasn’t part of shows like The Voice/American Idol and of course she didn’t become a YouTube viral sensation. 

Neither was Gaga :air: and neither were hundreds of other celebrities. So for her to even bring it up is laughable and irrelevant

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Neither was Gaga :air: and neither were hundreds of other celebrities. So for her to even bring it up is laughable and irrelevant

Hmm yeah it’s random and just a pic she shared. It’s just like a throwback post, she’s not trying to minimize other artists’ accomplishments or anything like that. It’s just like a way to remember how things were back in the day. 

buzzkill
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Hmm yeah it’s random and just a pic she shared. It’s just like a throwback post, she’s not trying to minimize other artists’ accomplishments or anything like that. 

If you know madonna, you know she always throws shades... :reductive:

Justin Drew Bieber
7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

$35 back then is like $1000 today.

“What is $35 in 1980 worth in today'smoney? Adjusted for inflation, $35.00 in 1980 is equal to $117.26 in 2020. Annual inflation over this period was 3.07%.”

:ph34r:

JusKeepBreathin
8 minutes ago, Majora said:

“What is $35 in 1980 worth in today'smoney? Adjusted for inflation, $35.00 in 1980 is equal to $117.26 in 2020. Annual inflation over this period was 3.07%.”

:ph34r:

Now calculate rent 40 years ago vs today. In NY.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

34 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Ok? LMFAO the BOOMER energy Chile :billie:

Really?  What's funny about that?  She is probably saying that you don't need all of that to make it,  did you ever thought of that?

TRUMP 2020

petty
3 minutes ago, DavieX said:

Really?  What's funny about that?  She is probably saying that you don't need all of that to make it,  did you ever thought of that?

PLEASE :billie:

Archived