đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts a picture about the beginning of her career

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Suuus
4 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

Maybe it's your opinion, but I was literally just talking about it with my dad this morning and he agrees, as well as everyone I've asked about the topic. Maybe it's just you..? I don't know don't hold me accountable

Im sorry but i just hate it when people say she is not on her level it makes it sound like she is not good enough yet im sorry if sounded kind of rude 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vixdean
25 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry but i disagree with you and its not a fact

Even without being a fan, Madonna is undoubtably the most significant female artist in pop music history and her impact is and remains unmatched.

She is unquestionably the blueprint of the female pop artist, and the ramifications of her cultural impact can be traced all the way from the start of her career till our days. Madonna defined the zeitgeist for pop music, and that's an historical fact.

This in no way is meant to bring down Gaga, who has achieved huge success and stood out from the crowd like few other artists. Gaga also has a long career ahead of herself and I'm sure that she will achieve much more.

vixdean
1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Okay Mrs Boomer :billie:

tenor.gif

Ok Zoomer...

Such a great contribution and such an original one at that... :billie: Very different from all the pressed stans in the previous pages.

Keep popping those tide pods, and come back to us when you achieve 1/5 of what she did. :billie:

On 8/7/2020 at 6:41 PM, Runway said:

Oscar, 2 Golden Globes, 11 Grammys, a bafta. Madonna attempted all of these but couldn’t do it :billie:

And Gaga’s dreaming of 12 US #1 hits in her first 12 years of her career which she failed to, same with 22 international ones and then with 300 million albums sold and biggest tour gross of all artists but she failed:bon:

Gaga attempted to be as big as Madonna but failed.

Please let’s end your argument here lüv because you have no idea about how big Madonna was. And I love and adore Gaga too, not gonna lie, but being ignorant because you want Gaga to be on that level too (been there too, I know) just sounds stupid to me

20 hours ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry but i disagree with you and its not a fact

Have you read history? Madonna IS THE REASON GAGA CAN EXPRESS HERSELF AS SHE WANTS AS A WOMAN IN THE INDUSTRY.

Still think I’m babbling on?

@monster @Aarghya @FfFfFfFF

Here you have 3 other members who can explain why Madonna was important for you.

Suuus
11 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Have you read history? Madonna IS THE REASON GAGA CAN EXPRESS HERSELF AS SHE WANTS AS A WOMAN IN THE INDUSTRY.

Still think I’m babbling on?

@monster @Aarghya @FfFfFfFF

Here you have 3 other members who can explain why Madonna was important for you.

Im sorry but i dont believe that madonna is the only reason for that not when Nina hagen exists

HeavyMetalLover
18 hours ago, vixdean said:

tenor.gif

Ok Zoomer...

Such a great contribution and such an original one at that... :billie: Very different from all the pressed stans in the previous pages.

Keep popping those tide pods, and come back to us when you achieve 1/5 of what she did. :billie:

My biggest enemy, Gen Z, pop a Tide Pod 3-in-1.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-12.31.47-PM-70

i don't remember ARTPOP

ThisGuyTony

Music history is music history no matter how much you try to deny it.

I can’t with some of the delusion in this thread. :toofunny:

32 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry but i dont believe that madonna is the only reason for that not when Nina hagen exists

She is the only reason. Nina Hagen came nowhere near Madonna’s status

Madonna made it possible for women expressing their sexualities etc etc. There’s even a WIKIPEDIA site for it. What else does it take? You can check all links for their facts in the description.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_impact_of_Madonna

no matter how much you say no all achievements she’s gotten and certifications says otherwise. Nina Hagen hasn’t half of the achievements Madonna has.

@shoful @Musicisfreedom @Trillion Reasons a little help to explain please, ive literally not heard about Nina Hagen until this day so they couldn’t had done a ww impact 

Bubblegum Bitch
13 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

@shoful @Musicisfreedom @Trillion Reasons a little help to explain please, ive literally not heard about Nina Hagen until this day so they couldn’t had done a ww impact 

I'm sorry but I've never heard about Nina Hagen, so I can't help you. :(

Suuus
16 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

She is the only reason. Nina Hagen came nowhere near Madonna’s status

Madonna made it possible for women expressing their sexualities etc etc. There’s even a WIKIPEDIA site for it. What else does it take? You can check all links for their facts in the description.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_impact_of_Madonna

no matter how much you say no all achievements she’s gotten and certifications says otherwise. Nina Hagen hasn’t half of the achievements Madonna has.

Not hearing about someone doesnt mean they have no impact also the info on wikipedia is not always correct 

1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Not hearing about someone doesnt mean they have no impact

Well just checked & they made nearly 0 impact in Europe, but that wasn’t the point of my post.....

2 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I'm sorry but I've never heard about Nina Hagen, so I can't help you. :(

No I meant about how Madonna changed the music industry for women hahah

Archived