Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

35 dollars is an Uber ride to work for me on a traffic heavy day sis

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

35 dollars is an Uber ride to work for me on a traffic heavy day sis

$35 dollars back in 1985 was a lot but also wasn't much.. rent wasn't as expensive.. groceries weren't as expensive.. wheww

not a french fry
15 hours ago, Pipipi said:

paris hilton GIF by Kim Petras

This gif reminds me of the straight girls in high school who wanted me as a gay best friend:saladga::laughga:

social experiment gone wrong

God Control
16 hours ago, PETTY said:

Ok? LMFAO the BOOMER energy Chile :billie:

Is it so bad to acknowledge the fact that you did great things without the support of others and the privilege others have? Or does that only works when we have a member of any minority victimizing and bragging about their accomplishment and getting 200K retweets for it?

petty
9 minutes ago, God Control said:

Or does that only works when we have a member of any minority victimizing and bragging about their accomplishment and getting 200K retweets for it?

Yikes stop now while you’re ahead. 

can y’all let this tired ass post die already DAMN. You’re quoting a comment from 16 hrs ago GET OVER IT 

God Control
12 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Yikes stop now while you’re ahead. 

can y’all let this tired ass post die already DAMN. You’re quoting a comment from 16 hrs ago GET OVER IT 

I just saw the post because it was on the list of new/hot topics. Get over what? It’s the first comment in the thread on a public forum. It’s not a marriage, there’s nothing to “get over” just gave my 2 cents on it. No one’s life is depending on it. No need to act like we’re suing you 😂

2 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

You can stream Chromatica in the morning! :party:

you're cute :billie:

anyways ill stream 1000 doves in peace

Kandy life

Many people tend to have a capitalistic way of thinking. But I feel that rather than being proud of the money she's made, she is prod of the influence, the legacy, the way she changed music landscape, the uncountable bops, the social activism. Anyone can have money, but those things not many. And that's a fact that cannot be ignored or erased. 

I sit and press rewind

dlioncourt91

It never fails how a simple post from Madonna always leads into shade and insults on here. Funny how her life story is questioned yet the majority here stans someone who came from wealth and privilege and try to pin it on the same level as Madonna's. Make it make sense. Then you have the constant age shaming, the implication she slept her way to the top and that she somehow should be more humble.

She did nude modeling upon NYC, did backup for another artist in France and was being groomed to sing in a direction she later said no to, dropped her manager, played drums and other instruments in several bands, and built her way to the top without having any contacts or family connection that got her foot in the door. She also worked several odd jobs to pay her rent, had her stuff stolen before every getting signed when she had her song played at a club.

Yet these four decades of provocation, never giving up and still remaining true to her craft has you that triggered that she should be more humble, how evil she is, etc. Yet her allegiance to the community is a lot more genuine than a simple hashtag or pandering speeches. This is a woman who stood by AIDS/HIV patients, her friends and didn't care what was said or whatever hysteria was going on even when that awful rumor that she had because she's an ally.

Suuus
1 hour ago, gagaschickens said:

I'm not at all a Madonna fan, but the woman has achieved more that any other pop girl probably has since. She wasn't a supermodel (not ugly, but again not stunning), she had no musical training or that special of a voice, yet managed to be the biggest female in pop. That's because she worked hard to achieve it. Not that people don't work hard now to get their work put there- but it's easier with the help of social media, even though the music industry is still difficult to get into.

Most of y'all are probably just pressed your fave isn't doing as well. I ADORE Gaga more than anything but she's still not had as huge of an impact as Madonna. She may be the closest thing to Madonna, but still not really that close.

@Suuus what's so funny luv? :oprah:

I disagree with you saying that gaga is not on madonna's level of impact its just sounds rediculous to me

gagaschickens
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

I disagree with you saying that gaga is not on madonna's level of impact its just sounds rediculous to me

But it's a fact. It's not to disrespect Gaga, because I do believe she's incredible in her own ways and love her more than anything. But still, she didn't have as much of an impact on pop music as Madonna did. 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Suuus
Just now, gagaschickens said:

But it's a fact. It's not to disrespect Gaga, because I do believe she's incredible in her own ways and love her more than anything. But still, she didn't have as much of an impact on pop music as Madonna did. 

Yes she did the changed The whole music industry is not enough to be on madonna's level 

gagaschickens
Just now, Suuus said:

Yes she did the changed The whole music industry is not enough to be on madonna's level 

Gaga did bring back dance pop and all, but still Madonna remains superior. Im not even a fan of hers it's just facts. Not that I'm biased or anything

Suuus
Just now, gagaschickens said:

Gaga did bring back dance pop and all, but still Madonna remains superior. Im not even a fan of hers it's just facts. Not that I'm biased or anything

Im sorry but i disagree with you and its not a fact

gagaschickens
Just now, Suuus said:

Im sorry but i disagree with you and its not a fact

Maybe it's your opinion, but I was literally just talking about it with my dad this morning and he agrees, as well as everyone I've asked about the topic. Maybe it's just you..? I don't know don't hold me accountable

Archived