• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
55 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

Can we talk about Cardis chain hair? she served !! loved the looks

Her ( o )( o ) scared me :enigma:

2 hours ago, Sherry1411 said:

Rap music these days is all about money, sex, drugs and twerking. I hate it so much :saladga:

Did you expect new song from Cardi B and Megan to be something like Cardigan?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
2 hours ago, wrs said:

There are a few scenes that were badly edited:
Untaasddsaitled.png

Untaasdddsaitled.png

where is the shade of her body on the floor?
Untaasd-QSddsaitled.png

are you watching with magnifying glass?

giphy.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Harry
2 hours ago, Sherry1411 said:

Rap music these days is all about money, sex, drugs and twerking. I hate it so much :saladga:

Way to generalise an entire genre. If you don't like those themes there isn't exactly a shortage of rappers that discuss other topics.

Just now, 776673564747836765 said:

are you watching with magnifying glass?

giphy.gif

nope, one of the dominants in my natal chart is Virgo :tony:

ShayCristoforo

Literally the explicit sister to ROM lmao

They did an awesome job 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

buzzkill
4 hours ago, JustHMLover2 said:

I see your maths pretty bad:reductive: You must be still in high school:awkney: stay educated :huntyga:

Gen Z born between 1996 - 2010 (the youngest must have 10 years and the oldest 24)

Millenials born between 1882-1995 (the youngest must have 25 yo and the oldest 38). 

maybe you should educated yourself as much as you try to make others stay educated. :awkney:

Sherry
21 minutes ago, Harry said:

Way to generalise an entire genre. If you don't like those themes there isn't exactly a shortage of rappers that discuss other topics.

Most people do the same thing. Real Rap music was by Tupac, Eminem etc. The rest is pretty much same. I don't hate rap don't get me wrong. It's just so annoying to see many great songs being ignored because of raps songs where drugs money and sex are the only thing discussed. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Sherry
31 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

Her ( o )( o ) scared me :enigma:

Did you expect new song from Cardi B and Megan to be something like Cardigan?

The songs could've had a better topic and a better artistic video. And no Cardi or Meghan could never release a Cardigan which was a whole serve and didn't use the same formula used by rap artists these days :ohwell:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Babylon98

Well the visuals are top-notch, cardi doesn't disappoint ever. However her videos and songs have increasingly been relying on how sexual and explicit they are and I think that is very unfortunate for her given her fun personality and talent because it will lead her through a downward trajectory. I hate how women in rap are so hypersexualized, like that's all women are. 

Xaylan
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Well the visuals are top-notch, cardi doesn't disappoint ever. However her videos and songs have increasingly been relying on how sexual and explicit they are and I think that is very unfortunate for her given her fun personality and talent because it will lead her through a downward trajectory. I hate how women in rap are so hypersexualized, like that's all women are. 

umm i don’t really see the issue. a lot of popular rappers sexualize women all the time so why can’t they do the same?

I love the visuals! :heart:

Most of you won’t know this but those girls dancing at the end are reality tv stars from the same show Cardi came from. I’m glad she gave them their moment.

Babylon98
1 hour ago, Xaylan said:

umm i don’t really see the issue. a lot of popular rappers sexualize women all the time so why can’t they do the same?

I wonder why dont female rappers sexualiza men then. Why are women always at the seualizing end? Dont you think thats fishy?

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I wonder why dont female rappers sexualiza men then. Why are women always at the seualizing end? Dont you think thats fishy?

original.gif

Babylon98
4 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

original.gif

When I said always I didn't mean every single time. But if you think women and men are sexualized to the same extent in pop culture then we must live in different worlds. What I think is interesting is that even among women in pop and female rappers the sexualization of women is much more prevalent than the sexualization of men. A man will sexualize other women and a woman will sexualize herself and other women and that is the norm (not always, jason derulo sexualizes himself f.i.). I think it's not for no reason that that happens, and usually men being sexualized is seen as tacky or "gay" too which I also find interesting. 

Archived