💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would You Rather | Gaga Edition

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Would you rather Gaga release a brand new album, full of brand new music, but we get NO music videos- OR -Gaga release a greatest hits (that got away) visual album but it’s two songs from each of her past 6 solo studio albums that never got music videos (so basically 12 new music videos of Gaga’s greatest hits that got away)

new music or new visuals? What u want 

♥ Kindness Police.

warhol killer

I'm up for new visuals. Imagine videos for ScheißeDance in The Dark, and Venus:enigma: and 12 new videos??? :yennefer:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Bonkers

I want a Tony Bennet sequel that is only available in IMAX 3D with SmellVision technology and I won't be happy until I get it and nothing else will satisfy me like I need.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

New music anyday :tony:

I can always picture myself what the videos could be like

I'm probably wrong

NEW VISUALS!

Bloody Mary, Teeth, Scheiße, Sexxx Dreams, Gypsy, Paper Gangsta, Sour Candy, Alice, Highway Unicorn, Electric Chapel, Dancin’ In Circles, and Diamond Heart. All these bops came to mind.

xoxo Craig

New music. 100%. Visuals are cool, but over the same tracks that we have known already for the past 12 years? It would get boring. Compared to new music which will be fresh and something to look forward to, and will leave blanks for people to fill in in their mind on how they visually interpret the new music :vegas:

End Racism Now

Modern Ecstasy2

Oh I thought we were playing the game where people take turns naming two hypothetical Gaga related situations and you have to pick the one you would rather :fatcat:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Reality

New music hands down. Besides, the “hits that got away” can be fairly subjective. Tbh there are definitely some that I’m not a fan of.

🖤👹

Stanley Digaga

I would choose the videos, because 12 is a lot and we just got Chromatica 2 months ago, so music can wait.

Plus it would be funny to see her re-explore her old albums today.

Pop Music
25 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

new music or new visuals? What u want 

If I had to pick 1 I would say music 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

PunkTheFunk

New music :vegas: I would LOVE to hear her sing jazz/classical music that she herself composed

IMG_8988.PNG?format=1500w

Gracious Gaga
7 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

I'm up for new visuals. Imagine videos for ScheißeDance in The Dark, and Venus:enigma: and 12 new videos??? :yennefer:

7 hours ago, Twitter said:

NEW VISUALS!

Bloody Mary, Teeth, Scheiße, Sexxx Dreams, Gypsy, Paper Gangsta, Sour Candy, Alice, Highway Unicorn, Electric Chapel, Dancin’ In Circles, and Diamond Heart. All these bops came to mind.

Right!!! This is more music videos than we’d get in 3 Gaga eras combined LOL 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived