💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How sure are you Gaga will attend the VMA’s?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Seeing as how she’s back into promo mode, how likely do you think it is that she’ll actually attend and perform? 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30% maybe? Seeing how she keeps bringing the nominations up got me a little hopeful but at the same time she hasn’t been there for seven years so idk.

Dr Fudge

100%. She leads the nominations. Of course she’ll attend.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Sister

I am completely not sure at all and actually feel like she will not attend the show. Sadly.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Doubting she'll attend. Possibly a recorded video message though, or some seemingly-live reaction shots of her celebrating a win by jumping around her room, etc.

⚡🐲

RabbitHeart

Since she framed releasing the GagaVision today as being because she's thankful for the VMA noms, I'm a bit more sure now. Then again with our luck, the aliens will invade and steal the statue of liberty the day before the ceremony and she'll go back into hibernation until releasing a halloween-themed remix of Stupid Love in late October

JRCF29

Not sure. It’s 50/50, but her and her team are clearly making a push for the awards themselves. I’d love for her to release a full BTS video 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Blastertoyo

I’m willing her to not go.

im hoping she rebels against me 

please enlighten me to death

ThisBitch
7 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

Since she framed releasing the GagaVision today as being because she's thankful for the VMA noms, I'm a bit more sure now. Then again with our luck, the aliens will invade and steal the statue of liberty the day before the ceremony and she'll go back into hibernation until releasing a halloween-themed remix of Stupid Love in late October

I'm sure she will disappear again next week and then reappear 2 months later, acting like nothing happened! :ladyhaha:

I freaking love this woman btw 

Archived