Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How sure are you Gaga will attend the VMA’s?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

if she leads the nominations and have a big chance of winning but not attend then i can't figure out whats her mind :giveup:
also she keeps mention vmas and teases rom & chromatica recenty very often so i think we will see kindness punk at carpet ~

Imagine Gaga returning after 7 years. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

What if she doesn't show (COVID) but records a performance ala Megan Thee Stallion at the BET Awards?

Just now, Ziggy said:

What if she doesn't show (COVID) but records a performance?

I’ll be here for that!

I don’t think she will attend the VMAs in person, but a recorded message is very plausible. Or maybe a remote solo performance, I still have hopes it will happen any time.

anonanon
49 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t want her to go? Of course it’s her decision, but I’d rather she didn’t for fear she might catch the virus.

It's kind of the principle of it, too. Of all things to have in person, an awards show seems particularly low priority. They will obviously be heavily modifying it, but I still feel a bit conflicted about the whole thing.

Edited just now by anonanon

gagasicebath

I don’t think she’ll go. She’s clearly been so super careful in terms of quarantining that I don’t see her taking the risk. A recorded performance would be great if she’s been able to get one in the can that’s decent quality etc

gagaschickens

I think there's a 25% chance she goes, but hopefully she does.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Daylight Jokers

I don't want her to attend but I do want to see a pre-recorded performance of ROM/SL.

NewUsername

She mentioned the noms again yesterday and both her and Ariana have the most noms this year. If not attending in person, she really has to be present in some way, it's too perfect not to! I'm still hoping for a ROM performance, like all of it aligns (except COVID of course :triggered:). Maybe they taped a ROM performance to be broadcasted during the VMA's?

Prada

Do VMA' s let those who dont atten win?

I feel like their voting is not serious.

It feels less prestigious  compared to Grammy-Oscars voting. like they can change the winner they way it fits them

Archived