Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How sure are you Gaga will attend the VMA’s?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

I have no idea. There are ways she can attend and reduce risk, but there's no way to completely reduce the risk. I'll support her either way. 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover

If a remote appearance counts, yes. I’m sure.

i don't remember ARTPOP

ArtGagaPop

it would be the biggest promo opportunity to relaunch the era to the gp so she really should :bear:

Even if the VMAs aren't that big anymore i think a Gaga/Ariana performance of Rain on me could go viral if they upload it to yt on her vevo. 

Arloway

If a pre-recorded 3 minutes thank you video from home counts then yes, 100%. She is definitely getting something from that 9 noms. She will receive the award remotely.

But if you are expecting her to attend the actual ceremony in person (and do a performance)then 0. I think Ariana will personally attend though so maybe she could sing her verse alone. 

Some "insiders" from twitter said she canceled all her plan until 2024 for BLM movement so she won't be doing anything before that. Although I think it's totally fake but I do think we need to wait until 2021 summer to have her back (that's the time when her tour begins) 

joannesrats

Wait are the VMAs even happening? I assumed it would be some sort of online ceremony 

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, Arloway said:

If a pre-recorded 3 minutes thank you video from home counts then yes, 100%. She is definitely getting something from that 9 noms. She will receive the award remotely.

But if you are expecting her to attend the actual ceremony in person (and do a performance)then 0. I think Ariana will personally attend though so maybe she could sing her verse alone. 

Some "insiders" from twitter said she canceled all her plan until 2024 for BLM movement so she won't be doing anything before that. Although I think it's totally fake but I do think we need to wait until 2021 summer to have her back (that's the time when her tour begins) 

There's no way she's cancelled all plans until 2024 when she has the Chromatica Ball next summer (pandemic permitting). 

But about attending the VMAs in person, I think it comes down to how safe she feels taking that risk and what precautions are being put into place. 

She/Her/Hers

AshIey

Am I the only one that doesn’t want her to go? Of course it’s her decision, but I’d rather she didn’t for fear she might catch the virus.

Arloway
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

There's no way she's cancelled all plans until 2024 when she has the Chromatica Ball next summer (pandemic permitting). 

But about attending the VMAs in person, I think it comes down to how safe she feels taking that risk and what precautions are being put into place. 

I agree with that. I personally feel mixed about her attending the VMAs, especially considered some VMA attendees already has Covid (for example, doja cat) plus hundreds of backstage workers/tech assistances who traveled around a lot and exposed to many different people. And honestly at this point general public just don't care about her anymore so going up to a national live event only does harms no good. So I rather she just hosts a few live event for fans only and maybe receive some music videos on exclusive platform

Archived