💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Thriller

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

also since I made this topic about thriller, let's not forget the masterpiece that is the ghosts short film:firega:

You're making me wanna dance and I'm at work :bradley:

Honerable mention to Thriller's younger rebel cousin :firega:

I love how they chopped up the bits from the Twilight Zone into the rap. Second only to Price's delivery on Thriller :bradley:

Threatened is lowkey inspired by his paranoia and mistreatment though so it's way heavier than Thriller :selena:

đŸ–€

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

*Vincent Price voice*

Because Michael Jackson is...the Thrillaaaahhhh. Can you dig it? MUAHAHAHAHA

There's no real grand message in it, it's just good music for the sake of good music imo :laughga:

It's just the horror nerd in me going "Thriller is a different genre. :neyde:"

Bonkers

Michael Jackson's dancing is incredible.  It's not just that he's like elastic and smooth, but it's like the music flows through him. It appears like the music is doing the dancing, if you know what I mean.

In my opinion - and this might offend a lot of people - but dancers today, don't really get it.  It's like they aren't FEELING the music.  They're just flailing around and fitting in as many moves as they can.   And the moves don't really flow or really match the music.  And it's like erratic and mixed with ballet/figure skating poses.  Gaga's dancers are definitely in this category for me (sorry).  However Lady Gaga herself is much more like Michael Jackson in this respect, although there is no other like Michael Jackson.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I like to see that footage. :ally:

Not in a million years :sharon:

There is actually video of me in a sequin jacket and glove doing Billie Jean though :toofunny: somewhere :toofunny:

đŸ–€

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, PartySick said:

You're making me wanna dance and I'm at work :bradley:

Honerable mention to Thriller's younger rebel cousin :firega:

I love how they chopped up the bits from the Twilight Zone into the rap. Second only to Price's delivery on Thriller :bradley:

Threatened is lowkey inspired by his paranoia and mistreatment though so it's way heavier than Thriller :selena:

my favourite demon song by him is definitely is it scary:bradley: the vocal delivery, the ghost's lyrics, he sounds angry with everything and I live for it :giveup:

Jase

There is actually video of me in a sequin jacket and glove doing Billie Jean though :toofunny: somewhere :toofunny:

FIND IT NOW

wait, are you a fan of Michael Jackson? :oprah:

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Michael Jackson's dancing is incredible.  It's just that he's like elastic and smooth, but it's like the music flows through him. 

In my opinion - and this might offend a lot of people - but dancers today, suck.  It's like they aren't FEELING the music.  They're just flailing around and fitting in as many moves as they can.  And it's like erratic and mixed with ballet/figure skating poses.  Gaga's dancers are definitely in this category for me (sorry).  However Lady Gaga herself is much more like Michael Jackson in this respect, although there is no other like Michael Jackson.

definitely! It's simply not enough to follow a routine step by step. You have to FEEL the music and feel the dance moves, make it your own and convey a story through it

that's why I love how Gaga isn't the best dancer, but she dances with so much personality in her music videos compared to her backup dancers, who just look like they're just there to get a pay check out of it.

PartySick
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Michael Jackson's dancing is incredible.  It's just that he's like elastic and smooth, but it's like the music flows through him. 

He's methodic, every move has purpose, and every minor movement is precise.

A lot of dancers today dance for the hype. They move with the music which is fun and all, energetic, but you lose a bit of quality imo.

Idk the words for it but when MJ danced, it's like the song moved with him :bradley: his body became a visual instrument.

đŸ–€

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

wait, are you a fan of Michael Jackson? :oprah:

He's aight :gayhat:

I've only been a tiny bit obsessed for 23/24 years :gayhat:

đŸ–€

kaelergrey
16 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

340?cb=20190304050212

@PartySick when he gives WPs 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Bonkers
31 minutes ago, PartySick said:

He's methodic, every move has purpose, and every minor movement is precise.

A lot of dancers today dance for the hype. They move with the music which is fun and all, energetic, but you lose a bit of quality imo.

Idk the words for it but when MJ danced, it's like the song moved with him :bradley: his body became a visual instrument.

Totally agree.  

I cried through most of "This is It" because you could see the impact he had on those dancers & musicians and what it meant to be with him.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Mirrion Rizzons
2 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

@PartySick when he gives WPs 

off topic but I've been streaming 'stay' like crazy this past week! I Reckon it will have a placement on my personal apple music top 20 songs of the week chart on Monday:shadow:

kaelergrey
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

off topic but I've been streaming 'stay' like crazy this past week! I Reckon it will have a placement on my personal apple music top 20 songs of the week chart on Monday:shadow:

Omg. Thank youuu. Sending you lovveeee. :fatcat: :heart:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, kaelergrey said:

Omg. Thank youuu. Sending you lovveeee. :fatcat: :heart:

you're officially a main pop king the world of 'Dhevmatica' :heart:

Archived