💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's your thoughts on this demo?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

This is the solo demo for Rain On Me... I really love this version as its more 90s House than the released version. It definitely lacks a few things, but its still a great track.

With Babylon (Early version) possibly getting released, and an EP or album possibly in the works, I'd love to hear a polished version of this version of Rain On Me. Maybe Free Woman too :vegas:

What do you guys think?

End Racism Now

dynamite

It's pretty nice

I wish the "born for the night" lyric was used in the final

But that repetitive rain on me voice is annoying af :bear:

Glamourpuss

I really like this! It reminds me of something that would have played on the radio in the nineties. 

It certainly sounds more "house" than the album version, but I much prefer the album version.  

I won't overly critique the demo, because it's just a demo. I like the male vocal, but that's it. 

I'd need to hear a final version before making judgements. I much prefer the album one. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

I love it! I listen to the album version more, but this version of ROM is one of my favorite things from this era. I’m hoping that someone makes a version of this demo but replaces the satan vocals with Ariana Grande’s vocals. 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Doot said:

It certainly sounds more "house" than the album version, but I much prefer the album version.  

I won't overly critique the demo, because it's just a demo. I like the male vocal, but that's it. 

I'd need to hear a final version before making judgements. I much prefer the album one. 

I mean, I can't really pick or compare the two. Like @NFRockwell said, they both have their own vibe. 

The final one is epic, and I love it to bits. Its my favourite Lady Gaga collaboration, and for it to be with Ariana Grande is just the cherry on top. I love the early 00s dance sounds that are reminiscent of Daft Punk, as well as the deeper lyrics and vocal arrangements. The strings are heavily... its magical.

But the demo is way more 90s House, which is a genre that I really like. Quite a few modern day dance songs take inspiration from that era. The piano with a huge or great vocal, some synths and base... 90s House basics. Show Me Love, or I Luv U Baby, these sounds are all over the Rain On Me demo. Anytime it comes on, its an immediate ear catcher and suddenly I'm bopping away. Thats why I hope that the other versions will be polished up and released on an alternative album or something. It'll be so cool to hear the differences and to have different vibes from the same era

End Racism Now

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I mean, I can't really pick or compare the two. Like @NFRockwell said, they both have their own vibe. 

The final one is epic, and I love it to bits. Its my favourite Lady Gaga collaboration, and for it to be with Ariana Grande is just the cherry on top. I love the early 00s dance sounds that are reminiscent of Daft Punk, as well as the deeper lyrics and vocal arrangements. The strings are heavily... its magical.

But the demo is way more 90s House, which is a genre that I really like. Quite a few modern day dance songs take inspiration from that era. The piano with a huge or great vocal, some synths and base... 90s House basics. Show Me Love, or I Luv U Baby, these sounds are all over the Rain On Me demo. Anytime it comes on, its an immediate ear catcher and suddenly I'm bopping away. Thats why I hope that the other versions will be polished up and released on an alternative album or something. It'll be so cool to hear the differences and to have different vibes from the same era

I don't necessarily think of those two songs when I hear the demo, but I do agree the demo is way more 90s house than the album version, 100%. 

I'd be curious to see what a finalized version of the demo sounded like for sure. 

mariomania1234

I like it. The chorus somehow hits harder here. But overall I prefer the album version.

MiQuenDroid
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I have a love-hate relationship with this demo.

Actually I think that's the same for everybody :huntyga: this instrumental is so good, but this pitched satanist voice and the annoying lyrics are like, uhhh??? :billie:

I think she'll talk about this tomorrow during the first GAGA RADIO, I'm so excited! 

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived